Stop the flagging!

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

2 Likes

Thank you for the info! :slight_smile: Since I’m not from the US, I’m not familiar with the national holidays. But I will keep myself updated about it from now on.

4 Likes

Hehe. Since those that love to flag others so much, they should just get together and play capture the flag game loll hahaha. Just a joke but the irony there is there have to take someone’s else flag away instead of giving flags to people like on the forums hahah. So hopefully they’ll learn a thing or two haah.

Yeah so much puns and ironies :rofl:

4 Likes

:sweat_smile::joy::rofl::joy::rofl::joy::rofl:

OOOOHHH!!!

I had no :bulb: idea what was meant by the original post because I am used to hearing “ Flag Football :football: ” where you take the flags from the side of the people who have the ball. :joy::rofl::joy::rofl:

That’s HILARIOUS!!!

4 Likes

yeah my friend just joined today and she was playing some word gane and she wrote elephat and it flagged her automaticly, THEN she wrote flower and guess what IT FLAGGED HER AGAIN

4 Likes

Soooooo… this just happened…

TBH… I did kinda write something a little on the mean side… :woman_shrugging:t5: :unamused:

3 Likes

Bruh someone flagged my comment :expressionless:

3 Likes

:woman_facepalming:t5:

3 Likes

Someone flagged every single one on a thread including me and I kept getting notifications it was so annoying, and they ended up restoring all of them like… this literally happened 10 mins ago

4 Likes

I don’t see why flagging is necessary when something is off-topic. It’s not like it bothers anyone. Also, it’s literally not a user’s business to decide what is and isn’t off-topic. Moderators should do that only.

8 Likes

THIS!!!

Agree on so many levels. Except sometimes flagging does make sense, like flagging a promoting story reply in a topic that’s a forum game for example.

6 Likes

Exactly… Flagging needs a good reason. :wink: I read a thread where the person who made the thread especially told on her thread :point_right: ‘This is not a thread for self-promotion’. If you self-promote your story at that thread. Don’t be surprised that your reaction will be flagged. :wink: (By the way I already saw ten flagged reactions at that thread. :woman_facepalming:t2: :laughing: )

6 Likes

Yes exactly!!

3 Likes

We need “ Responsible Flagging “ rules and regulations!!! :rofl:

2 Likes

They should make it harder to flag, Something takes a long time to fill out and then asks annoying questions a few times while filling it out like “Are you sure you want to flag this?” and then proof of why it should be removed and what violation it is part of. Hopefully making it a harder process will stop many innocent posts being flagged. And there should be a limit on how many times you can flag because usually when you flag something that actually violates the terms and agreements you won’t need to flag as much as the people who do it for fun or because they simply don’t agree with an opinion that doesn’t affect anyone. Like I was flagged for being off topic as the person deleted their messages of being mean to someone. I just told them not to slag off someones story because they don’t agree with their opinion. Many people told this person why they couldn’t include what they wanted but they think it was a great idea.

3 Likes

:raised_hands:t5::raised_hands:t5::raised_hands:t5:

YYYYYAAAASSSS!!!

All of the above!!!

2 Likes