Stop the flagging!

Here cuz i got flagged again and why’s it always like multiple community members reported like no. Literally no y’all just want to flag for no reason literally they said my post was harmful and offensive LIKE WHAT IM JUST TRYING TO FIND FRIENDS FOR MY FRIEND y’all are just sad and have nothing better to do​:woman_facepalming:t5::wave:t4:

6 Likes

I got flagged for saying happy birthday to someone

5 Likes

apparently it was “off topic”

4 Likes

I think you forgot to mention the cancel culture flaggers → if you have any other opinion than what is accepted by the “wOkE” culture and society, you’re getting flagged the f*ck awayy :joy:
I mean, free speech and freedom of thinking who? You can’t NOT agree with what the wOkE cUltUrE forcefully imposes on you :man_shrugging:

7 Likes

This is all I have to add :joy:

6 Likes

If a thread gets flagged for just sharing your feelings and interacting then I ain’t making anymore threads about anything. Yeah my topic was flagged and it said that it requires manual intervention by a staff member, because that was the reason they gave when they flagged my thread.

4 Likes

Omg guys did this ever happen to you?

5 Likes

OMG thank you for stating that out! :pray:

Those people on the forum are the worst! Even the way they argue is just the worst and - funny enough! - goes totally against their own logic. I think the most toxic comment I’ve seen one of them mentioning was:

“You cannot have an opinion on facts!”

Like @#!afl#@!

Yes, you can?! That’s what freedom of speech is all about! You can clearly see those people never heard of Voltaire before. Even he was smart enough to acknowledge:
“I might disagree with your opinion, but I am willing to give my life for your right to express it.”

EDIT: While they force their own ideology on you. It’s really sick how people always try to argue about tolerance when they are the least tolerant themselves.

6 Likes

Yeah I remember I got flagged for stating my own opinion but it wasn’t even off topic :woman_shrugging:

4 Likes

I understand if the person was offensive/rude or totally off topic, but 90% of flagged posts I see are neither, I literally just saw a post where this girl got flagged on her own thread where she was asking for help with cover for her story like what is that bs why would someone flag her? Or recently I saw a thread where someone was looking for story recommendations and the comment was literally so polite and the girl who wrote it recommended some 4 or 5 stories and it also got flagged like whyyy, I checked, her recommendations fitted everything the person looking for them wanted and also the girl was very sweet… like I REALLY DON’T GET SOME PEOPLE :woman_facepalming:That kinda stuff just makes me so mad, like what do you get from flagging people without any particular reason? Do you feel good about yourself? It’s not even fun like I seriously cannot understand why would someone do that? Can someone else’s unhappiness really bring happiness to you? Such malice is really beyond my understanding and I feel really sorry for people like that because their life must be very sad if making someone’s post flagged is what brings them happiness :confused: I am sorry for this rant but I just saw this post about story cover girl (explained above) and it just made me sooo mad. Like poor girl :pleading_face:

3 Likes

sorry but what is woke culture

1 Like

Yeah censorship is bad (unless it’s hate speech keep those opinions to yourself thanks) you see it all the time on social media.

In fact the smartest individuals are the ones who are not part of group. People flock to things even if it’s wrong, they’ve done experiments and research.

4 Likes

I actually just had a post flagged because I asked the question
Has anyone seen the updated criteria due to writer’s payments? because mine still says 300 gems and 100,000 chapter reads, I received a message from the forum adminstrator saying my post was flagged for spam and or advertising and was not relevant to the topic at hand…
How the heck does a question about the writing criteria not showing the updated requirements, on the changes to writers requirements thread inappropriate? HAHAHA ridiculous.

2 Likes

Ikr some people here are ridiculous. I think most of them are doing it just because they can or they somehow find it funny/entertaining, although that kind of sense of humor really tells a lot about someone’s intelligence :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I did send a message to Sydney H about it, maybe they think if Episode doesn’t update the criteria by the web browser that they don’t have to adhere to the criteria LOL

3 Likes

Me too

1 Like

like yeah it happend a lot of times to me

2 Likes

I actually recently had my post restored was told it was flagged incorrectly.
Thank god :slight_smile:

3 Likes

That’s a relief, why did you get flagged?

1 Like

honestly, I posted a question on the writers criteria change thread asking if anyone has seen an update to the new criteria, apparently it became a story on IG and a bunch of people got nervous that Episode would see it and realize they didn’t implement the change and they all got their panties in a bunch and decided to flag the post in hopes Episode wouldn’t see it, and finally implement the changes, it’s actually kind of stupid and ignorant on their part thinking that the changes wouldn’t be made unless someone brought it to their attention.

:woman_facepalming: :roll_eyes:

3 Likes