Stop the flagging!

I definitely feel like if people are caught flagging a certain amount of posts irresponsibly they should lose their right to flag, teach 'em a lesson, like the boy who cried wolf.

3 Likes

:raised_hands:t5::raised_hands:t5::raised_hands:t5:

ABSOLUTELY!!!

4 Likes

Exactly and it should be called “false flagging” when people flag for no reason, can’t respect and handle people’s opinions or just for fun.

4 Likes

i got my first flag yesterday for being too hot and funny :hot_face: stay mad

4 Likes

So I was reading through this thread for a while and finally decided to reply…
I’ve got flagged at least a million times for being off topic. This was mostly justified until I literally apologized about it in and edited version and IT GOT FLAGGED AGAIN. I apologized can you just leave me alone?

Another time while I was here, a new user came up and asked for help on a thread completely different from the subject. I decided to help her out by blurring my text telling her how to do it. After my reply it was immediately back to the topic. I remember someone else getting flagged for telling her she was off topic. Really guys?

One last time was in the wish list thread I replied with some outfits that were accidentally premium. Someone told me my mistake and I immediately went to change it. But guess what? I got flagged again. This may have been a small error but calling it off-topic isn’t correct.

These are just my POV’s and the first one might cause some controversy but I’ve thought this through and replied what I think.

EDIT:I have more :))
flag
Can anyone beat this?

6 Likes

The forums are just filled with flagholics, I wish they actually told you who you got flagged by especially when you flagged for no reason bc you could report them for false flagging (that’s what I call people who flag for for no reason), so they can get a consequence instead of getting away with it.

3 Likes

I have more than 50 messages like that :skull:

But seriously people flag even for a small mistake like tf!!!

2 Likes

Yes, you are way too hot. How dare you be that hot!! :triumph::triumph:

2 Likes

My cousin was flagged on a post he made on his birthday. It was a Feature + Art suggestion post and he was just replying with the word support! Thats all! Guess what? It got flagged. As he was dealing with a breakup with his abusive gf, he decided to take a break from the forums. So he check the forum guidelines many times before making his post. He would never break the guidelines on purpose. We both read the guidelines where it said you cannot make a thread announcing that you are leaving the forums. And he wasnt leaving he was just taking a break! Leaving and taking a break are two different things! Only one forum user replied him with kind words while others just flag his post. It was hidden in less than an hour and he even got warned by sydney. So he sadly told me he will not be coming back to the forums for good and will get his account deleted soon. He was here to support small authors by reading their stories yet people threat him like a s*it. They just drove their reader and supporter away :skull:

3 Likes

That’s absolutely awful! Though I’ve seen many people making topics of them leaving. And on his birthday too…

Umm what? Next time let Sydney know by leaving her a pm, they restore some flags if flagged for no good reason

2 Likes

That’s so sh*tty!!! I am sorry for what he went through!