Stories about affairs and or in love with my sisters boyfriend

Hii, id like a list of stories surrounding both of these themes

I’ve read my sisters boyfriend and the apple of my eye

I’ve also read too many affair stories to name but if you’ve go any please send them my way

2 Likes

Moved to Promote Your Story since you’re looking for recommendations. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

I would recomend the executive affair by CG conti, even though it’s a bit different to the others you said you’ve read. :blob_hearts: :blob_sun:

I have a story about a woman who finds out her fiance cheated on her and then it moved from there.
Not sure if that’s what you’re looking for.

I have another one that deals with a spouse who realises she/he (you choose) is gay. And then the family repercussions. But no actual affair.

Title: Josephine (LL)
Author: Matilda
Genre: Romance
Episodes: 20 (more coming)
Description: Josephine catches her fiance in an affair. Will she seek comfort in an unlikely lover or find happiness in the one right before her? Limited CC 2LI
Hidden Gems Shelf Jan. 2020

Http://www.instagram.com/Matilda.episode.com

The Best Stories Are Worth Sharing: Josephine (LL)

Title: Blended
Author: Matilda
Genre: Drama
Episodes: 6 (more coming)
Description: Althea and Maximo have been married for 15 years and have 2 kids. But when one of them can no longer deny their sexuality, will the family fall apart? Choice of MC, LCC, LGBTQ LI full CC. Choices matter.
Adulting Shelf Aug. 2020

The Best Stories Are Worth Sharing: Queer: Blended

LDR: Stranger Love
Genre: romance
Description: You have a huge crush on popular Rockstar Ciro Banchi who has a secret Identity in Mafia. Lovers in dreams and strangers in real life, can it really work out?!
LI: 2-male/female
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6476395014979584
Instagram @epy.nine9 or @episode.lillz

I saved blended! It looks promising thank u

1 Like

My story is called Royal Affairs, so you know there are affairs involved!
Here’s the info:

Title: Royal Affairs
Genre: Drama/Romance
Chapters: 5 so far, more to come!
Description: Despite being heir to the throne and engaged to a Prince, Adelaide’s life isn’t a fairytale. But maybe with the return of her first love, it could be.

Thank you :two_hearts:

These are so weird . Makes me rethink about keeping my bf. Cause like imagine? :thinking: Butni don’t try to compare a APP game to my relationships lol…

1 Like

Affairs:

Papercut Bliss by Jasmine Lilac & Vienna Hale
The Pregnancy Game by Kay B
The Game by Amber J
I think practically all of Joriemar’s stories have affairs in them, but they’re not always the central theme.