Stories about dysfunctional families?

Does anyone know any good episode stories about messed up, backstabbing families? I’m working on a story about this and I need some ideas and inspiration.

3 Likes

My story starts with a sad family theme

2 Likes
  • The Wedding Buddies by @LillyR
  • Last Moments by JayJay
2 Likes

Okay, that works. Can I read it?

Thank you.

1 Like

You’ll like my story about lies and deception!

Here’s the first part to it!
What a mess :joy:

1 Like

the Red Curtain

1 Like

Moved to Promote Your Story since you’re looking for recommendations. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :wink:

Thanks @rachel.epii I was just about to recommend it :sweat_smile:

But yeah, my story The Wedding Buddies deals with a lot of family conflict if you want to check it out :wink:

2 Likes

Hello, lovely!

Yes, my story is about a girl trying to cope with her mother having a Narcissistic personality disorder, and her whole life fulling apart.

If you want to give it a read It would be greatly appreciated and maybe it can help you with your story?

Title : She Knows Best (Previously known as Mum knows best)

Description : Brainwashed teenager nicola has suffered from years of abuse at the hands of her mother will she be able to find a way out? Contains violence, self harm + CC choices matter tappable choices

Chapters :28 [ FULLY COMPLETED ]

Style : Ink

Genre : Drama

Important info :

If you would check out my story it would be great appreciated! I have worked on it for over a year now! Hopefully your love it as much As I do :slight_smile:

There is a lot of triggers in my story, Its a dramatic, Romantic, slight bit of thriller in and a slight bit of horror in as well

One reader quoted the following after reading all chapters “Its a classical version of flowers in the attic” And another: "I don`t have much to say about your story besides is absolutely Beautiful"

She Knows best recommendations for the story

episodeinteractive.com

The Best Stories Are Worth Sharing: She knows best [COMPLETE]

Checkout this story, on the Episode App! If you like it, support the story by passing it along!

Advert to my story

https://www.instagram.com/p/BziowPyFhXCcHkFrqaJZ0eiACdutV8iT3YZ8AU0/?igshid=1fyrz6fdgdmqz

Here`s the authors and stories I would recommend

These are also story which has dysfunctional families in as well, sort of?

@sweetheart23 You are my sunshine

@AliceC.Episode4 The heir and his female bodyguard

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.