Stories about teachers and students relationships

I know that most do not approve of such stories. But I like them. Please if you know such stories recommend me something. Thank you! :blush:

I’m sorry for my English. It’s my second language :slight_smile:

1 Like

Fixation by @amepisode is AMAZING :smirk:

2 Likes

well there’s pregnant to my student 1 and 2 if you haven’t read them
not sure what other ones there are though

Hello @JulieN, this is Sydney the moderator. Welcome to the forums. :smiley: Moved this to Promote Your Story since you’re looking for recommendations. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to PM me if there are any questions. :wink:

Thank you, although I suspect my story isn’t the kind of teacher/student relationship story this person is looking for :rofl:

1 Like

I haven’t really read many stories about teachers/student relationships but I really like
Deep Desire by Jalen and Keeping Him Tight by Andrianne Roxi!

@JulieN Hi! Omg if you like those kind of stories, you MUST read The Teacher by Mette M. Peleikis! If you don’t know her, her stories and art scenes are amazing! You should check it out :smiley:

Also, you should read The Lawyer and Me by Cleo! This story is pretty good as well :slight_smile:

I read your story. And I like it! :slight_smile:

Thank you. I read “The Teacher”, this is my fav story :heart:

Thank you! I read “Keeping him tight”, I like it too. “Deep desire” in my plans :slight_smile:

1 Like

Oh, ok :rofl: I guess I assumed you were looking for ones that didn’t frown upon the relationship. Since you said you know many ppl don’t approve of these stories. Pleased to know you’ve been enjoying mine anyway :kissing_heart: