Stories and progress not saving

No idea what’s going on but I’ll save a story get 10 chapters in then close the app and if I go back in the story is no longer on my shelf and if I find the story again all my progress is lost

2 Likes

Have you tried deleting the app and redownloading it?

1 Like

Yeah twice and the same problem :tired_face:

1 Like

What about an update?

1 Like

I checked the App Store says there’s no updates and my phone is also up to date

1 Like

When you are done reading, do you immediately close out of the app, or do you press the back button?

1 Like

I press the back button but also stories I haven’t read and want to are not staying on my shelf

That’s odd, maybe try logging into your same account on a different device?

Same issue I wonder if it’s because I have too many stories favorited? But it won’t save the ones I delete it just puts them back in my favorites when I reopen the app so weird

Are the ones you read a while ago saved?

I think it might be a problem with your account. Try creating a new one.

Yeah a lot of old stuff is saved I’m going to try a new account now

Okay, hope it works!

1 Like

I’m having the same issue. I sent a ticket last week, they told me to delete the app and send another email letting them know. I have sent now two emails but nobody has responded yet. I deleted the app multiple times and and now only a couple of my stories are updated but most of them not. I guess I’ll try customer support again. Maybe you should do the same and hopefully they’ll do something. I bet we are not the only ones.

1 Like

Thanks for letting me know !

1 Like

Did you contact them? Any luck? I’m still waiting :disappointed:

Yeah they told me to delete the app and to let them know so they can restore it which I did and still haven’t heard back yet

:crossed_fingers:
I did that a week ago and sent a couple other emails but so far nothing… hope they get back to us soon

A week ago!? That’s crazy idk if I should send another ticket ?

I sent a second ticket, checked the day later and the ticket disappeared…
they reply to one of my emails giving me the same instructions… we’ll see what happens now.
Try sending an email too.