STORIES IDEAS HERE (for new authors, writers blocks, etc)

Hello everyone! I have my journal filled with drafts and story ideas and I want to share them with you. I’m honest with myself, I will never complete them because I don’t have the motivation and I’m dealing with personal problems. Please keep in mind that these stories are not complete, so it’s perfect if you just want something to work on and add your own ideas.

I will reply to this thread with every idea, hope you like it and it’s useful to someone!

Rules:

1. These are drafts and ideas that I wrote down to work on them in the future. I know that they are not complete, so you will do the hard work.
  2. Credit is optional.
  3. You need to notify me that one of these ideas is going to be used, so I can erase it from the thread. I don’t want people to work on the same idea at the same time.
  4. I won’t ask for money for the stories, even tho you are getting revenues (if you unlock writers payment, for example). I would appreciate it if you donate a little of money if you want (even 10 dollars is fine if you are gaining money from Episode), but remember that I do this for free.
  5. Read the rules of each idea. These are the general rules, but some of them will have specific guidelines.
  6. You need to finish the story. It doesn’t matter how much time you get, please don’t compromise if you are not going to code and write the script.
  7. These ideas can only be used in Episode.
  8. This is optional, but please let me know if one of my ideas is similar to another story. I don’t like copying other people.
  9. NO REQUESTS. I’m sorry, but I don’t have the time for this :((

Uploaded by Yamila Labrin. Find images and videos about kpop, gif and rose on We Heart It - the app to get lost in what you love.

thank you for visiting this thread <3

14 Likes

Hopeless romantic?

Also unselfish can be changed to selfless.

2 Likes

Thank you!!! English is not my first language and it’s hard to translate my notes

2 Likes

I already replied with something similar in another thread, but I don’t think this is useful since no one has requested any story. Should I close this? I don’t really know, I’m not mad because some things aren’t helpful and it’s just reality, I don’t want to make you feel bad for not replying because that’s not my intention, but I don’t know.

I will close this thread in two days if I have no answer or no one PM for a story because I prefer to spend my time with things that are really helpful to you (like backgrounds, I have a lot of requests and I can spend more time on these)

2 Likes

Hi! I like to follow your story ideas. I think it’d be interesting if someone would make a story out of them, but I’m currently writing a story, so that’s why I don’t request (and because I can’t write romance properly :joy:) :heart:
Spend your time with what you enjoy doing the most :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

I like reading them don’t close it out it’s helpful.

2 Likes

thanks! I like helping people on the forums, but I was thinking on maybe focusing more on backgrounds and overlays since it’s more helpful, but I won’t close this thread <3

2 Likes

Ahhh no don’t close this tread, I love coming here and reading your ideas, it motivates me a lot and inspires me to write more :see_no_evil:

I loved this one and I could have pmd you and have asked if I could use it, but I myself have way too many ongoing and upcoming projects :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

thank you :((( this makes me so happy

don’t worry! I can save that story for you, but I understand if you can’t compromise! I wish you the best of luck with your projects

I really want to thank everyone who replied, you made me so happy and I will translate some of my notes to bring more ideas <3

3 Likes

I noticed that my grammar and redaction sucks in English, my original notes and draft are more organized and well written than this. So I will see this as a way to improve my English, it’s hard for me to express my ideas in another language and I hope to progress over time <33

#off topic, please don’t flag me

1 Like

I want to choose this topic for writing my own story so, will you promote it for me??? please…

1 Like

I updated the rules! please read them <3

4 Likes

The other important thing is that the stories that are not requested in 2 weeks will be removed from this thread and I will only have them in a drive document. Please take into consideration that all of these stories plots are created by me, so it all belongs to me until I permit another person to use them (and give them all the rights)

Nobody has stolen an idea but I prefer to clarify that :pensive: :pensive:

4 Likes

please I’m just stalking this thread… although I already have my story planned out I love some of these plots <3

2 Likes

thank you!!! :pleading_face: :pleading_face:

you can PM when you publish your story, maybe I can read it

2 Likes

AHHHH ofc <3 and sure tysm :sob: :white_heart:

1 Like

No one asked me these questions but I want to answer them in case you are curious.

1) Why can’t I change the MC/LI’s name in some stories?

Because I love their original names, some of them have a relevant meaning to the story or are liked by me. Sometimes names can represent your personality, for example, Lily is simple and cute just like a character that I created.

2) Why can’t I change the MC/LI’s appearance in some stories?

Because I like to respect their looks, most people complain to the typical blonde MC with the tattooed black hair guy LI, so this is my contribution to the community, I like to include types of couples that I haven’t seen on Episode (that doesn’t mean they don’t exist).

This applies to both questions, but I basically give my ideas for free and sometimes I don’t even ask for credit. I don’t think it’s unfair to respect my original vision, sometimes I’m extremely vague with the plots/personalities to give you more creative freedom, so idk.

2 Likes

Also, I give this space to any person who wants to share their plots, you can reply with them here and add your own rules <3

2 Likes

Hi! Love these plots!!

1 Like

don’t ever delete this please

1 Like