STORIES IDEAS HERE (for new authors, writers blocks, etc)

thank you all for the kind comments :heartpulse: :heartpulse: :heartpulse: :heartpulse:

1 Like

I got confused because someone PM me and I didn’t understand correctly what she was saying. That’s why I include passwords and I have a questionnaire, I like to know exactly what are you looking for and don’t misunderstand you.

I hope you have this in mind, this is not an attack on that person, I only say this to not misunderstand anyone else :((

2 Likes

I have some questions to deliver helpful stories. (I know that you prefer mini-plots that include dark topics)

Do you prefer 1, 2, or 3 LI?

• 1 LI
  • 2 LI
  • 3 LI or more

0 voters

Would you like to see more fantasy stories?

• yes
  • no
  • just a few

0 voters

2 Likes

Sister 1 (left): Edgy, intimidating. Not so popular, she doesn’t like the fame that her mother has. Always getting into problems, she uses her money to get away with bad things and she has no filter when it comes to “defend” herself and talk back.

Sister 1

Female Athletic Body
Gold 02
Straight Medium Dark Brown
Short Flipped Wavy Solid Auburn Brown
Angular Slender Hazel Dark
Diamond
Round Button
Full Heart Pouty Neutral Medium Nude Matte

Flower Necklace Choker
Collared Crop Rolledup Sleeves Jacket Leather Grey Warm
Vcutout Croptop Polyester Green Hunter
Ripped Black Denim Skirt Denim
High Heel Gladiator Sandals Pleather Grey Black

Sister 2 (center): Quirky, insecure. She is the least popular of the three sisters, she feels bad because she wants to be strong like Sister 1 and praised by others like Sister 2, it’s sad because she always censors herself and compares to others, she doesn’t like being the “weak” and “submissive” sister.

Sister 2

Female Athletic Body
Cooper 00
Round Medium Light Brown
Short Wavy Asymmetrical Dirty Blonde
Heavy Lid Upturned Ice Blue
Diamond Defined Contour
Defined Natural
Medium Thin Pink Warm Gloss

Sleeveless Turtleneck Blue Oxford
Tulle Fold Skirt Tulle Blue Navy
Leaf Motif Beaded Bracelet Metal Silver
Simple Heels Leather Blue True

Sister 3 (right): She is the most “attractive” by the opinions of others, she is also a dancer and an influencer. Extremely popular among guys/girls, she enjoys that because she is extroverted. Many people envy her life, but she suffered a lot before being adopted (she lived a poor life and was the last one being adopted).

sister 3

Female Generic Body
Rose 04
Arched Short Dark Brown
Long Feathered Cool Dark Brown
Deepset Almond Brown Black
Diamond
Pointed Downturned
Heart Shaped Pout Red Garnet Matte

Open Halter Sequin Tassel Top Silver
Asymmetrical Studded Skirt Cotton Brown Beige
Holiday Strap Leather Magenta

Plot: This is the story of 3 sisters who were adopted by a famous designer, she was always bashed for “preferring her career over kids”, people made her believe that she would die alone and that makes her want to have children. The problem? she was 40 when she wanted that, so she preferred to adopt. Her original motives weren’t good, but she ended up being a good mother.

The main conflict is that their mother wants one of them to take over the fashion brand, but neither of them wants that…

That’s all I have.

Rules:

+You can choose their names but pick a rare and unique surname (since their mother is a fashion designer, think in surnames like Versace, Saint Laurent, Balenciaga, etc).
+You need to keep their original appearance. Giving the CC option is ok (in all stories), but please respect their features, hair, and outfits (since they represent their styles).
+No credit needed. But… is appreciated if you recommend this thread or publish a story to let other people know about this. <3
+You can pick any of the sisters to be the MC, but the other ones need to have an important role in the story.

Password: icy (use this to PM).

2 Likes

@StellaRose also offers help, in case anyone needs ideas and plots. Please PM in case you are interested.

<3

3 Likes

It would be wonderful to know which story or plot is your favorite, so I know to include more of that style in the future. I won’t update this thread until someone requests a story (I will update in 3 days anyways if nothing happens, don’t worry, this thread will be continued).

There a lot of replies here and I think it’s overwhelming.

2 Likes

" There are 65 replies with an estimated read time of 32 minutes ."

That’s what I mean, I want to see some feedback, maybe some requests or new people in this thread before replying

2 Likes

I love this mini plot it’s so interesting and haha just imagine someone you prank called come next day and recognise you :joy::joy:

3 Likes

That happened to me in real life KJSAJS my family members like to call me from unknown numbers and make me believe that the bank or my college is calling me, so that plot’s inspired by real-life events (because eventually, I recognized them)

Maybe I should include more funny plots, I don’t consider myself good at comedy but my life is a joke so maybe I have a lot of inspiration

3 Likes

This idea is cool :sweat_smile::sweat_smile: Thirdwheeling is not a common thing in episode stories right ? :thinking::joy::joy::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Maybe it is :(( but living with your friends (who are also a couple) it’s uncomfortable and I haven’t seen that on Episode (maybe there’s a story with that topic, but idk)

2 Likes

someone requested a story, so I will comeback with new mini plots <3

3 Likes
polls/results

I did many polls, but I need more information so this can be more useful to you.

Do you want info about the LI on the mini-plots?

• yes
  • no
  • just a little bit

0 voters

About the detailed drafts… do you prefer risky stories (that means that I haven’t seen topics like that on Episode) or do you prefer stories that can become popular on the app (based on the reader’s preferences)?

• risky plots
  • stories than can become popular
  • a mix of both

0 voters

About the LI’s, do you prefer…

• LI who are the opposite of the MC.
  • LI who are the ideal type of readers (as I said, based on the readers and trending stories).
  • LI who are similar to MC.
  • LI who are “unique”.

0 voters

About fantasy stories… what are your preferences?

• Fairytales.
  • Dark plots.
  • A mix between both.

0 voters

Do you like plots that include “famous” people or things related to showbiz? (of course, everything is fictional, no fanfics or anything like that).

• Just a little bit.
  • Yes!
  • No.

0 voters

1 Like

*Just a reminder

I don’t have a problem with helping people, but I’m busy at college, and most of my own plots, conflicts, and characters are already created and it just a matter of translating (it doesn’t consume a lot of time).

Helping people takes time, I need to understand their plots, get to know their style, and sometimes change a lot of things so they can get what they wanted.

So requests are closed, please PM if you want a specific story or plot of this thread or the drive files.

1 Like

Sia (left)

Female Soft Body
Rose 07
Arched Thick Styled Black Dark
Braided Afro Bun Black Dark
Deepset Upturned Wide Brown Black
Diamond Long
Round Button Wide
Full Round Pouty Rose Dark Nude Gloss

Flower Tank Pattern Tank Silk Pink Amaranth
Tulle Fold Skirt Tulle Pink Pale
Espadrille Fringed Wedges Suede Brown Hickory

Tahlia (right)

Female Generic Body
Neutral 03
Arched Short Dark Brown
Long Straight Loose Solid Brown Black
Round Medium Brown Deep
Round Soft
Round Broad Downturned
Full Wide Pink Warm Gloss

Collared Crop Rolledup Sleeves Jacket Leather Grey Black
Cutout Back Polyester Neutral Grey Lt
Patterned Pencil Skirt Cotton Grey Black
Open Toe Stiletto Heel Metal Tongue Strap Grey Black

Aranza (MC, center)

Female Soft Body
Gold 01
Straight Medium Chestnut Brown
Long High Ponytail Ash Brown
Delicate Almond Hazel
Diamond Defined Contour
Round Button
Full Round Flat Top Skin Rose Gloss

Chained Pendant Simple Crystal Pink Blush
Tank Top Dress Cotton Orange Tangerine
Leaf Motif Beaded Bracelet Metal Rose Gold
Lace Cape Stilleto Heels Leathergreen Olive

Plot/conflict: Aranza comes from a poor family and is currently struggling because of her studies. She needed a job real bad and one of her classmates heard her and offered to pay 10K a month. Was she generous? no, she just needed to get rid of someone and Aranza looked like the perfect person.

The thing is that Tahlia’s brother (LI) is hanging out with the wrong of people, he always rebelled against his parents but he isn’t capable of seeing that they are taking advantage of him. Tahlia tried many times to make him realize that, but his brother’s girlfriend manipulates him and even threatened Tahlia to “leave them alone” or she would expose her biggest secret. All of this caused trouble between them, so Tahlia wants to get rid of her brother’s girlfriend.

Sia Hemsworth: She is Aranza’s best friend who is unfortunately in a toxic relationship with her boyfriend. Her parents raised her to be a “lady” and they never let her express her anger or show flaws. Sia got tired of her “good girl” image and felt an attraction to the darkest and vile person she met. Just to clarify, her boyfriend is not abusive towards her, but he is like that to other people and that makes him a bad person.

Tahlia Spitzer: She is the sister of LI, a cocky yet serious girl who doesn’t have friends or close relationships. A lot of people hate her, even her brother is starting to have bad blood with her. Her biggest secret is that she had an affair with a married man and Tahlia’s nemesis (aka her brother’s girlfriend) knows that and threatened her to spill the secrets if she tries to do something.

Tahlia knows that her mother wouldn’t forgive her for being a disgrace, so this makes her angrier, and wants to destroy her nemesis once for all.

Aranza Silva (MC): She has a dark personality despite looking innocent and naive at first. Aranza is used to befriend people who were who had the same mentality and that caused trouble for her, but now she is trying to change and grow.

Her family was always poor, they are now gaining more money but she feels bad for spending their money so she is looking for a way to pay for her studies and “don’t bother her family”.

Tahlia made her believe that she can transform into a rich woman if she doesn’t quit (yes, Aranza wanted to quit at some point before meeting LI). This was like a temptation to Aranza, she knew that Tahlia knew a lot of people (because she is rich), but she didn’t know that Tahlia isn’t liked by people…

Aranza basically got into a war between people she doesn’t even know and now has more problems than before.

*Keep in mind that Aranza is half Chilean half Ukrainian.

Rules:

• The outfits represent their aesthetic, so please consider them while creating outfits for them.
  • You can’t alter their appearance (other than changing the hairstyles in certain scenes), but you have complete freedom while creating LI.
  • You can add information and complete the story as long as you respect the original plot.
  • Credit is optional (but well-received).
  • You can’t change their names and surnames, but you can choose the name for LI (but respect his surname, Spitzer)
  • Password: My Way
2 Likes

Hi beautiful people, it would help me a lot if you reply to your favorite plot of this thread, maybe you won’t use it, but I want to know your preferences (aside from the polls).

Also, you can be specific with your answer.

Example: I like the story about Lyuda, but I would like to see something similar where I can choose the MC’s name and appearance.

4 Likes

This is my favourite plot, I love reading/writing about friendships :heart:

3 Likes

Thank you for the feedback!!! I will include more plots where the friendship plays a huge part <3

2 Likes

I really liked this one :blush:

3 Likes

I really liked this one :heart:

3 Likes