STORIES IDEAS HERE (for new authors, writers blocks, etc)

where is the drive folder?

1 Like

Hi, can i request a plot?

1 Like

Hi! Of course, I will PM you

1 Like

you are welcome! I’m glad it helps <3

1 Like

Hey! Can I use this plot please?

maenomeri

Of course! Please like or reply to this post when you save everything! I will remove it from the thread since it will be 100% yours

1 Like

I updated the rules because they were old af :weary: sorry

Hey @atsukowrites can you please pm me? I want to request a plot :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Mini Plot: Clara has low self-esteem, and it affects her daily life. She feels ugly, dumb, and weird (because she doesn’t have friends). Clara tried to change herself and appear more "attractive” to her classmates, but she still felt empty inside because guys only talked to her because of their lust.

Clara decided to get back to how she used to dress and realized that she was alone again. But this made her happy, she started to accept herself and find peace… until she saw a crime occur and now is linked to the mafia.

How to request this plot!
  1. Reply to this and use the password: summer breeze.
  2. Also…You can change the names of the characters!

Sorry if these plots are vague and cliché! I will comeback with unique plots soon :weary: :weary: :weary:

Mini Plot: Ada has anxiety problems and eats a lot due to that. Her health started to face the consequences of the junk food that she ate (hormonal problems, acne, gastric issues, etc.)

Her doctor told her that exercising would help her with the health issues and the anxiety, but she doesn’t have the motivation to train alone… so she did a group dedicated to that. They didn’t have the money to train in a gym, that’s why they used the streets and parks to do this. One day, Ada suggested to them to play basketball, and they became excellent at it.

But what will happen when some of them are recruited by professional teams? Will the others feel envious? Or will they support their friends?

PLEASE READ THIS: Ada is the example of people who eat a lot and don’t gain weight. People think this is ok, but it brings other kinds of health problems…

Gluttony is bad, and emotional eating is a common sign of anxiety (I’ve experienced that).

How to request this plot!
  1. Reply to this and use the password: pour up.
  2. Also…You can change the names of the characters!

This thread has a lot of replies and it looks messy to me :(( So I created a new one…

Here’s the link:

1. Find plots here!

@Sydney_H Please close this thread! I won’t use it anymore.

1 Like

Closed by OP request. :smiley: