STORIES IDEAS HERE (for new authors, writers blocks, etc)

Mini plot: MC is an “alien” who in reality is a demon. She is in charge of a secret society and would do anything for power, her biggest motivation is to manipulate people.

Yes, I created an evil MC since villain movies are a trend now

rules:

• Credit is optional
  • You can change the MC name and choose her appearance.

Mini plot: MC was in love with a singer until she remembered that he was the boy that bullied her. What will happen when they meet? Will she be able to forgive him? Or does fame made him worse?

rules:

+no credit needed for this (is optional), but please let me know if you are going to use this so I remove it from the thread
+you can choose the MC and LI’s names and appearance

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

Sorry, I don’t understand

1 Like

1 LI
Female
Around 30 35
Ofc np
Nope i have not published any stories im currently new to this
Like?

1 Like

Heyy i really like your ideas can i have one cuz i like it of lexi moore :sparkles::heart::kissing_heart:

1 Like

I’m currently creating a private draft folder with plots that I haven’t published here. Please reply here or contact me in atsukowrites on IG if you want the link.

Credit is optional, I would give 100% rights to you (doesn’t matter if you profit from the story) and. You can read the document without being forced to request anything, so yeah. I won’t close this thread, don’t worry.

1 Like

bump! I will bring new plots once someone requests something from this thread (or the drive) <3

1 Like