Stories in INK & CC? Please Recommend!

Heyy,
I need story recommendations. They should be in INK and should have CC and should be COMPLETED too.
Also preferably stories wid strong female characters.
Thanksss :heart:

4 Likes

i meannn i have a story but it’s not done yet

1 Like

birds of passage by brooke adair

1 Like

My story is in ink and has a strong female character, but no CC. Will you like to give it a try?!

1 Like

Dirty Sassy teenagers is ink, but it has no CC. it’s completed and the main character is QUEEN

1 Like

Moved to Promote Your Story since you’re looking for recommendations. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :wink:

1 Like

I think mine may fit what you’re looking for. It’s here if you want to give it a try :kissing_heart:

Stay

Drama - Available in Ink & LL

Details

Description: She’s trying to move on but worried about never being able to forget. Can she learn to live again or will it always haunt her? Fresh starts & old faces, nothing’s ever simple!

CC: Yes! Limited for MC and LI’s but full CC for other supporting characters. (CC is optional too, if you prefer not to :kissing_heart:)

Chapters: 30 (Complete).

Covers:

The links for all my stories is here -

For more details and sneak peeks, check out my Instagram :kissing_heart:@kiki.writes.things

1 Like

Mine is ink full cc but not completed :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Infamous by Kayla Sloans is in Ink, no cc, but with a strong female character. It is a really funny story. (completed)

War Dogs also by Kayla Sloans. Also in Ink, no cc, but a bada$$ or not? female character. Strongly recommended. (not completed)

1 Like

Falling for Winter.
Iridescent.
Eternally 80’s.
Beneath The Surface
Tender Love (not yet completed, but very very good.)
Paper Wings.
Rebounding with Storm.
Identical.
Through Carson’s Eyes.
Wicked Games.
Love me Black & Blue
Mine is in Ink. It offers a lot of CC, the only thing is that it is not completed yet, but I’m writing the last six episodes.
It’s called Melody of Your Heartbeat.

3 Likes

ill chk it out thanks

sure thing

1 Like

thank youuu ill give it a try

1 Like

thanks a ton

thank you ill give it a try :kissing_heart:

okay ill give it a try, what’s it called?

what is it called?

okay ill give it astray thanks

thank you too much, I’ll give your story a try too :kissing_heart:

Any story written by Piccalilly and Wincy W. is worth reading. Thick of Thieves by Spiegel is also one of my personal favorites.

1 Like