Stories in Spanish?

¡Hola a todos! So recently I noticed that there aren’t many stories on Episode in spanish. I’ve seen a few in the past, but there are none that are very popular. I understand that it’s probably because mostly everyone speaks english, but I wish there were more.

Anyway, I was just wondering, if I were to publish a story in spanish, would anyone read it?
It’d also be nice if Episode could have a shelf for not just spanish, but all foreign languages.

I also want to encourage everyone to not be afraid to publish a story in spanish. If you’re reading this and you have one, or you know of some that are good, please let me know what they are! I would love to read them. :slightly_smiling_face:

I think a ‘foreign language’ shelf would be a great idea! I’ve seen a few Polish & German stories during my time on Episode and I’ve seen 1 Spanish story but most are English because the majority of users speak English.

If I spoke Spanish, I would read your story but sadly I don’t :weary: But there are many users that are fluent so they might!

I didn’t think there would be any German or Polish stories haha. That’s awesome. Hopefully Episode makes a foreign language shelf in the future.

There are French stories too and probably many other languages but like you said, because most users speak English, foreign language stories don’t become very popular and rarely pop up anyway to be found.

You could always use the search bar to try and find Spanish stories? Or you could make an Instagram account to try to connect all Spanish/Foreign language readers and encourage one another to read each others stories.

Yeah, I’ve searched for Spanish stories. It’s just that a lot of them are very old and I just wish there were more.

@Ryan can you please close :sweat_smile: