Stories in Spanish

Hi guys!
Has anyone read any good stories on episode containing the language? I’m currently learning and I think reading a good story could help me see how much I actually know.

1 Like

I’ve not heard of one but I’m also learning, Episode should have a button where they can change the language from English to another foreign language

6 Likes

I agree. At least then, I can say I’m learning and not procrastinating on episode. :laughing:

3 Likes

Haha! You should be the first person to create one! I’d read it.

2 Likes

Lol :laughing: Are you kidding me? My story would probably offend every spanish speaker there is. I’ll just let the experts handle it.

2 Likes

xDD My spanish isn’t great either, that’s why Google Translate is my best friend, even if it gets things wrong sometimes

1 Like

I love this idea I speak Spanish but I don’t like putting it in my stories because then I’ll just accidentally change the language from Spanish to English :sweat: but I may do some lines then have the English translation in brackets :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

Yeah, cool idea!!

Very nice idea!! I use google translate for Spanish a lot since I read those story that has spanish lines but they don’t translate for you.

3 Likes

@Ryan please close this thread…