Stories like trophy wife

Needing romance ink stories.
I loved the trophy wife, the Doberman, my psycho.
Ink stories, choices matter and romance. Thank you.

3 Likes

Here`s the authors and stories I would recommend thats ink, they have romance involved but I dont think it’s the main focus

@MerryMirrors remember me

@samantha_episode_1 A heartbreak century

And here’s mine, it does have romance in there but its NOT the main focus

Title: Mum Know`s Best

Description: Brainwashed teenager nicola has suffered from years of abuse at the hands of her mother will she be able to find a way out? Contains violence, self harm + CC choices matter tappable choices

Chapters:28 [FULLY COMPLETED]

Style: Ink

Genre: Drama

Important info :

If you would check out my story it would be great appreciated! I have worked on it for over a year now! Hopefully your love it as much As I do :slight_smile:

There is a lot of triggers in my story, Its a dramatic, Romantic, slight bit of thriller in and a slight bit of horror in as well

One reader quoted the following after reading all chapters “Its a classical version of flowers in the attic” And another: "I don`t have much to say about your story besides is absolutely Beautiful"

Advert to my story

2 Likes

Awh, I miss Trophy Wife, I read it three times. I think you would like “I Despise You” because of what you read.

1 Like

Im almost done with that one too. I love that one too

Not sure if we have the same taste in stories, but I can give you some stories I like. Do you like any specific genres?

Im up for anything that catches me instantly.

Hit me with your list :slight_smile:

1 Like

21 Dates
The Fool Card
Unrequited
Meet You At Home

{LOVE THESE}

To Love Again
The Marriage Counselor

1 Like

I was in love with the trophy wife one of my fav ink stories

2 Likes

I’m in love with…
Iridescent
Attracted to the Nerd
Galactic Game (it’s limelight. I’m not a huge fan of limelight, but I have some exceptions)
He’s Not Actually Bad, Is He?
See the Real Me
Bound to You

3 Likes

I love Bound To You.

2 Likes

FALL FOR ME I love that story.

1 Like

Me too. I love the whole concept of alternate universes but something is slightly different (knowing when you die, soulmates, powers, reading other’s thoughts, all that good stuff).

2 Likes

Love Me Black and Blue