Stories on Hindu Gods, myths and legends

So, I’ve been thinking about this for a while now. i’ve seen many stories about Greek Gods in the modern world. I’m a Hindu myself, so I thought why not write a story about Hindu Gods in the modern world? But I’m a little worried, because some Hindus do not like it when the stories are given a little stir and made a bit different. But this is something I’ve really wanted to try, so would you guys like if I made something like this?

• Yes ofc!
  • Nope.

0 voters

4 Likes

I love stories like that!

1 Like

okay, that’s great!

1 Like

I am working on a story based on Royal India too! :star_struck: :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

oh that’s great! i’m actually working on two other stories, but i will start this as soon as i’m done w those!

1 Like

Great :heart:

1 Like

It would be really interesting to see that!! I think it would be great since it would have so much culture in it.

2 Likes

yess it would! thanks!

I honestly think it would be a gr8 idea :thinking:

1 Like

thank you!

1 Like

Yep! You can always give it a try!
It will be great!

1 Like

I fully support you in trying this! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Of course, you are going to come across some negative Nancys and they will say that you depict the Hindu Gods incorrectly. But at least you are trying and it’s not them who is doing it.

The only advise I have in doing these sort of stories is to just double check the facts, though you may know about this really well.
I wish you all the best and I am so looking forward for this! :smiley:

1 Like

yayy!

hahaha yeah you’re right. and yes don’t worry, i’ve grown up listening to all sorts of stories and i’m a huge believer myself, so the facts will be right! :grin:
thank you though! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

I would love to read it!! :))

1 Like

i’ll be able to start only after a while, so when i’m done writing it i will make another thread and tag all of you when it’s out! <3

1 Like

I’m a Hindu too and I am so happy that you are coming up with this :blush:

I’m not from India, so the Hindu culture here is a little dim, thus I may not know these really well. I’ve learnt some of the stories when I was little and I love them a lot.

We need this! You go girl :heart_eyes::hugs:

1 Like

the stories are just amazing haha!
thank you so so much! :pleading_face: :blob_hearts:

1 Like

Do notify me once you had published this story! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

done!
here’s a shameless promotion though, if you’d be interested in checking out my story which i just published! :see_no_evil:

1 Like