Stories recommend reading

Ofc love! Your story is such a treat to read :heart_eyes:

1 Like

So is yours! :sob::purple_heart::purple_heart:

1 Like

@sofia123 and @Magdalene
Thanks for adding your stories. But this thread is for recommending stories you have read. Not self-promoting. :slightly_smiling_face::hugs:

2 Likes

Sometimes people don’t listen and don’t read the thread fully-this happened on of my threads before it was moved where I said please PM me your story, don’t post it on my thread-and from the PMs I will choose stories that I recommend.
Sadly some people didn’t read this or chose to ignore it and just pasted their story right on the thread :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Sorry :frowning:

My girl @anon75579664 has a thread to promote stories and do R4R Promote some stories!

Check her thread out

2 Likes

Moved to Promote Your Story since it’s about recommendations. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to ask me if there are any questions. :wink:

1 Like

Sorry.

1 Like

This thread is for promoting stories you have read. Not self-promoting. Please be careful in reading the threads. I understand it is your first story and you want to promote it. But do need to read the threads.
Thank You.

A lot of great stories to read. From great authors. Please check them out and support our Authors. Each one is unique and different in their own way.

2 Likes

Thank you for recommended my story! Yours is pretty good too!

1 Like

You’re welcome, it’s a really good story.

1 Like

THE DARKNESS’S TOUCH is revamped :smiley: the first 3 episodes
Halloween intro was added :heart:
Go check it out!!! A review would be A M A Z BALLS :laughing:

1 Like

:grinning:

Guys, it’s cool that you want others to read your story, but please read what the thread says first:

I’d like to recommend I Will Always Find You by @Maria.StoryWritter wink, wink :smile_cat: :wink:

Seriously, it’s a super spooky cool & comedic read & needs way more readers! :sparkling_heart:

Flashback Friday by @Daisy_W & College Days: Psychology 101 by @Annieways are also amazing stories that deserve so many reads & are very interesting :kissing_cat: :heavy_heart_exclamation:

3 Likes

Thank you so much @JemU776 :kissing_heart:

I would like to recommend some hidden gems that haven’t been mentioned yet in the thread:

• One of the Girls by Amberose
  • You, Me and The Beat by Anna
  • Reputation by Venus
  • Silhouettes by aprilish
  • Nature’s Caprices by Moni M.
  • H & V: From Zero to Hero by Dr. Smile
  • Villainous Heroes by Lyra Keiken
  • Fantastical: Welcome to the Amazon Forest by XxAlphaBetaxX
  • Fantastical: Black Shadow by Alex Af
  • Have You Seen Monday? by Ruby L. Lee
  • Angel On Vacation by B612 Resident
  • Fantastical: Ticket to Paradise by Love S.
5 Likes

Thank you. And I must recommend yours. I love your story. Supernatural Desire by @JemU776. This is a must-read. :sunglasses:

1 Like

Thank you, that means a lot to me, bless you <3

Seriously, I love you, you’re such an awesome, supportive friend & like family to me, never stop being amazing xoxo

^^

1 Like

I also have a new story recommend…but all I have read at above so I give a new one.

1- Unexpected friend by keit
2-Broken by @evieepisode
3- Though your eyes by @sarahjoneswhite (You are such a supportive,… I love you)
4- Thriller: Tribe of Malapinchi by @JannahJackson (3 style in one story; I love it)
5- OBSCURITY: A MOB TALE by @Brianaaa1 (In first chapter already hook me ^^. I love the idea. and she friendly too…I love you too)
6- Scar by @inxmyxeyes
7- Reign of the fallen by @T.Sofia
8- SAHARA by @Tirquaz ( I love her drawing)
9-Supernatural Reality by brookelynn

2 Likes