AaaahAAAAH THANK YOU SO MUCH, LOVELY❤️
I REALLY, REALLY APPRECIATE IT❣️

1 Like

Ofc love! Your story is such a treat to read :heart_eyes:

1 Like

So is yours! :sob::purple_heart::purple_heart:

1 Like

@sofia123 and @Magdalene
Thanks for adding your stories. But this thread is for recommending stories you have read. Not self-promoting. :slightly_smiling_face::hugs:

2 Likes

Sometimes people don’t listen and don’t read the thread fully-this happened on of my threads before it was moved where I said please PM me your story, don’t post it on my thread-and from the PMs I will choose stories that I recommend.
Sadly some people didn’t read this or chose to ignore it and just pasted their story right on the thread :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Sorry :frowning:

My girl @anon75579664 has a thread to promote stories and do R4R Promote some stories!

Check her thread out

2 Likes

Moved to Promote Your Story since it’s about recommendations. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to ask me if there are any questions. :wink:

1 Like

Sorry.

1 Like

This thread is for promoting stories you have read. Not self-promoting. Please be careful in reading the threads. I understand it is your first story and you want to promote it. But do need to read the threads.
Thank You.

A lot of great stories to read. From great authors. Please check them out and support our Authors. Each one is unique and different in their own way.

2 Likes

Thank you for recommended my story! Yours is pretty good too!

1 Like

You’re welcome, it’s a really good story.

1 Like

THE DARKNESS’S TOUCH is revamped :smiley: the first 3 episodes
Halloween intro was added :heart:
Go check it out!!! A review would be A M A Z BALLS :laughing:

1 Like