Stories recommend

Stories I recommend are
Stray heart
Penny for your thought
Without you

3 Likes

I’ll check some out after school! :wink:

I recommend you are my sunshine by me link is in the bio and she’s knows best by @BEEBS07 and A century heartbreak by @samantha_episode_1

3 Likes

Oh yeah, I remembered I can’t access Episode
Dumb school iPad :weary:

2 Likes

Moved to Promote Your Story since you’re giving recommendations. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :wink:

Thank you lovely! x

1 Like

Here’s mine :heart:
Name : Right Beside you [Voices of PWD Shelf] [Axiom hidden gem]
Plot : After a traumatizing event, Nadine’s health turned upside down. Can she recuperate after visiting an Eating Recovery Center? It’s up to you. [CC/LL/POINTSYSTEM/CHOICE MATTER]
Episodes : 20, Season 1 complete.
Gerne : Drama & Romance
Style : Limelight
CC : Available
Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5251847875788800
My IG : nellyy.epi
You can watch my story trailer here.

Story Cover [Made by me] :

Hey! Check out my story Never Look Away!

• Cover of my story.

• Story Name: Never Look Away

• Writer by: Melody Lina

• Genre: Drama

• Style: Limelight

• Short Description About Story: NYC a place where everyone is hiding away behind all of their family money. So why does this NYC Socialite want to hide away from the world? [CC]

• Ongoing Chapter 1-5 more coming!

• Customization :Yes

• Diversity:Yes

*Story link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5201476787175424

Instagram Link-

Here’s my story! :slight_smile:
My Insta- @gabi.episode

The chapters do get longer. I wrote the beginning chapters a while ago, so the editing gets better later.

Title: Relentless

Description: Leah and Xavier were abandoned on The Island as babies. Together, they try to figure out why. Along the away, they discover even more than they ever could have anticipated.

And my other story, Truthfully Yours, OCD
It brings awareness to Obsessive Compulsive Disorder, and it was featured on the Voices of PWD shelf 2019.

Here’s my story :slight_smile:
Description:
Ash mourns the death of her boyfriend Ben and she has no idea what happened to Ben and why he unexpectedly died. Then, she goes out to find answers about Ben.
Status It has 5 episodes but there’s more episodes coming soon! :slight_smile:
Author Name: DogLover990
Cover:

Your story sounds so interesting! Wanna do a R4R with me? :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.