Stories rocom. ♥

Hi everyone. I’m looking for some good romance, school drama, ink stories to read! If you know any let me know and i will read that. Thank you<3
ig. maek.epsde

1 Like

Just ink? I know a good story like this in Limelight.
The genre is in comedy, but it’s a romcom.

1 Like

will read that<3 ty

1 Like

well im not a big fan of limelight…i prefer ink

hey! thank you for this thread. :blush:

my story has lots of school (love) drama!! :grin:

it would mean the world to me if you could check out my story & share it, if you liked it :rose:

My story name: A Heartbreak Century

Author Name: Samantha

CC: YES! you can also name the 3 most important characters

Style: INK

Genre: Drama

Completition status: ongoing, currently 16 episodes

Quick summary: my story is based on true events. “Your whole life consists of heartbreak, betrayal and bullying. But what happens when you fall unconditionally in love with your biggest bully ever?”

Instagram: samantha_episode__

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4815390468079616

I hope you will like my story! feel free to leave your thoughts either on my insta acc or in the fanmail :star_struck:

Thank you and lovely wishes,

Samantha :cherry_blossom::two_hearts:

1 Like

Hello Samantha! I already have your story in my favourites! <3 love ya!

1 Like

awww, that’s so nice to hear! :heart_eyes: love ya too! :blush::sparkling_heart:

1 Like

Maybe you can give my story a chance :slight_smile:
Strength:

1 Like

Thanks you for trend,
I am currently not up for an read for read but…
I’d like to promote my second story called ETV Shows and Complicated: with Bad Boy and Ugly Duckling !!!
My Story:
Author: Mona K
Story Title: ETV Shows
Genre: Comedy
Description: ETV Shows is an worldwide television channel and you meet all supporting and famous authors. You will help two british tv presenters interview to authors.
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6221651033587712
Instagram: @monak.episode

Below you can find the information you need to try it out.
If you want another try to read in my first story:
My Story:

Author: Mona K
Story Title: Complicated: with Bad Boy and Ugly Duckling
Genre: Romance, Drama, Action, Comedy
Description: Cathyln is constantly picked on by her peers. Boys make fun of her and her “friends” make her do errands for them. Revenge her peers, betrayers and what if guy changes or not?
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4830482803589120
Instagram: @monak.episode

Please make sure to follow me on Instagram to contact me or for sneak peeks of the story! :two_hearts:

1 Like

Thanks for the thread

Title: The Star Necklace

Description: you are the most rich girl in your country in addition you’re famous but what happens when the Star Necklace uncovers your true identity

1 Like
1 Like

Hello!
I have now Published my stored my story It would mean a lot if you could check it out please

Title: Mum Know`s Best
Description: Brainwashed teenager nicola has suffered from years of abuse at the hands of her mother will she be able to find a way out? Contains violence, self harm + CC choices matter tappable choices
Important Info:My story Is completed!, There is a lot of triggers in my story, Its a dramatic, romantic story
Chapers:28 [FULLY COMPLETED]
Style: Ink
Genre: Drama
Important info :
If you would check out my story it would be great appreciated! I have worked on it for over a year now! Hopefully your love it as much As I do :slight_smile:
There is a lot of triggers in my story, Its a dramatic, Romantic, slight bit of thriller in and a slight bit of horror in as well

1 Like

Mine Isn’t A School Drama, But It Has A Lot Of Drama And More Romance To Come.

Title : Escaping My End
Genre : Drama, Romance
Style : Ink
Episodes : 7(On Going)
Instagram : @alee_epiisode
Description : It’s Been A Year Since Arcelia Has Been Kidnapped By Fernando. That’s Until She And Her Son Are Rescued By The Alvarez Mafia, But She Soon Starts To Fall For The Leader’s Right Hand Man, Danilo. It’ll Be A Constant War For Her Between The Alvarez Mafia And Fernando. That Is Until She Learns The Truth Of Her Past That Everyone In Her Family Has Hidden From Her…

Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6527715697033216

COVER

1 Like

Story: Autumn Falls.
Author: Luna.
Genre: Romance.
Style: Ink.
Chapters: 21 (more coming soon)

1 Like

Hi here’s my story if you are interested! It’s a comedy with a bit of romance. :two_hearts:

Instagram: ellec.writes
Title: Donor Baby
Genre: Comedy
Brief Description: Desperate for money, Quinn sells her eggs. What happens when her Donor Baby shows up years later?
Cover:

Link:

1 Like

it looks amazing<3 i will read it for sure!

1 Like

Hey! I like to think of mine as a romcom, if it interests you, you can check it out. And it is INK and it is set in a school where there will be a lot of drama :slight_smile: I would also recommend Stray heart as I read very few stories on episode but I really like that one <3

Title: Layla’s Life
Genre: Fantasy, Romance
Description: Layla lives with her best friend Jay. But when Sebastian gets thrown into the mix, things take an unexpected turn…
Chapters: 4 (ongoing)
Link:

1 Like