Stories that begins with marriage?

I read so many stories about the two main characters finding each other and marrying but I want to read a story where they are already marriage and life goes from there.
Any chance recommendations?

4 Likes

I’m not sure this is what your looking for but my friend’s stories have a few MCs and one of them are already married. It’s called Second Chance X

2 Likes

there’s life changes which has two people married with 4 kids and the story focuses on their relationships (idk if that you were looking for?)

4 Likes

Moved to Promote Your Story since you’re looking for recommendations. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :wink:

2 Likes

Not sure if this would interest you. It’s a family drama.

3 Likes

So it doesn’t start off With marriage, but

3 Likes

Try Queer:Blended or It’ll be our Secret

3 Likes

I absolutely love it!

1 Like

Aww, thank you so much :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:. I’m so happy you are enjoying the story.

1 Like

I greatly recommend the story The Husband by @bellecass

2 Likes

Thank you!!! :heart:

1 Like

My story begin with a marriage… my female MC with her husband but he dies and after that her story begins

My 1st Story on EpisodeApp
Story.: Mediterranean Temptation
Genre.: Drama/Romance
Style.: LimeLight
Episodes Out.: 26//(on going)
Description
Selena is a Greek woman who went to America to marry the man of her dreams
When they go to celebrate it, her husband dies and this has “consequences” in her life
She is at dead end
She met Marcello, future leader of the American-Italian Mafia
He will be a leader only if he has a wife on his side and he has 1 week to find her or else his father will kick him out of business
He’s at a dead end
Both are at a dead-end and the only way to escape it, is to help each other
Will they be able to help each other? Or will they be tempted to do more?

A unique Mafia love story with a lot of passion, anger & gunshots
2LI, LL,CC,Art-Scenes,Point System, Adult-Oriented Scenes,Choices Matter,2Ends
Link to my story http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5115963566653440
Follow me on Instagram—> @ hope_stories for sneak peeks, updates, trailers & more, so it will be easier for you to choose if you like to read it
My MC’s

Covers

Sneak peeks

1 Like