Stories that Butter My Croissant

This is basically a collection of my absolute most favorite stories. If you don’t know what to read, I’ve got you covered!

sorryifmypicsareblurry-

Horror

Screenshot_20201027-124130_1
Title: Valor Woods
Author: Angie S.
Desc: “A seemingly harmless dare leads you and your friends into spending a night in the woods. Who will survive?”
Genre: Horror
Style: INK
Extra info: There’s a sequel: Valor Woods: Legend Reborn
Chapters: 3

sos
Title: Save Our Souls
Author: Mary D Sava
Desc: “You are going on a trip not long after the death of your Beloved, but something stops you on your way through the forest. Will you and your friends survive the unknown?”
Chapters: 9
Style: LIMELIGHT

Screenshot_20201027-115320_1
Title: The Infected (Community Version)
Author: Caitoriri
Desc: “A bad boy, a dumb jock, a nerd, a cheerleader, you, and the zombie apocalypse. Solve the outbreak’s mysteries, find love, friendship, or just fight to survive. (CC, LGBT options)”
Extra info: Choices matter!
Chapters: 17

Fantasy

Title: Waverly & The Pirate Prince
Author: ThereseStories + KendalHawk
Desc: “In the sea nation of Azulean, there lies an ancient power. What happens when it is stolen? Embark on an epic quest, master magic abilities, & fall in love. Mermaid/Pirate Tale.”
Genre: Fantasy
Chapters: 13

clumsysuper
Title: The Clumsy Super Girl
Author: Marion
Desc: "I’m nobody until I kiss the most popular student in school by accident and I get superpowers! I’m a super girl now! Awesome… right? (Full CC, LL, Choices matter, LGBT option)
Extra info: The directing is very creative!
Chapters: 19

Screenshot_20201027-115247_1
Title: Elven
Author: Anyanka
Desc: "An unimaginable power has awoken from within you. A mysterious stranger takes you to the Elven world, where you discover your strength, passion, and romance. (Visual novel, M/F LI)
Style: Visual Novel
Extra info: Yep, this is indeed a visual novel! If you like the game ᶜʰᵒᶦᶜᵉˢ and fantasy-related things, then this is the perfect story for you! I’m honestly still shook about how beautiful the artwork is.
Chapters: 5

illegal
Title: Illegal
Author: Clara B.
Desc: “In a society in which superhumans have been deemed illegal, five classmates form an unlikely bond to fight back. Can the power of a few defeat an entire system?”
Extra info: Okay, I remember finding this story when it had about 2k reads. It has roughly 19k now, but this deserves SO many more. Clara’s directing is equally as amazing as this story.
Chapters: 4

Title: College of Eternity
Author: sophookles
Desc: "As a non-human, you are chosen to go to college of eternity to specify your powers. Will you be able to get your degree and find romance and friends on the way? (3LI/female&maleLI)
Extra info: Chances are you’ve heard of this story, but I really wanted to mention it just in case you haven’t.:sweat_smile:
Chapters: 50

Screenshot_20201027-115310_1
Title: Rift
Author: Natalie Sky
Desc: “After Rose gets cheated on by her long term boyfriend she gets thrown into another realm. Adventures, romance, and maybe even a magical destiny awaits.”
Extra info: Seriously the directing is chef’s kiss

heroalmight
Title: HERO ALMIGHTY
Author: Ruby I.
Desc: “6 heroes. 1 girl. Will they save the day in time? Or will they be saved first?”
Chapters: 9

Adventure

2timer
Title: Two-Timer
Author: Odette
Desc: "Your whole life you’ve been the ‘weird homeless girl’ at your school, but when a star from the sky gives you powers, well, things might just get a tad bit bonkers. (CC+LL+LGBTQ)
Genre: Adventure
Chapters: 20

Screenshot_20201027-115354_1
Title: Superhero Corp.
Author: Tolstoyanov
Desc: “5 superhumans, a sexy CEO they work for, and a rising number of peculiar happenings all over the city. Will the team prevail or will a one night stand jeopardize it all?”
Extra info: My gosh, again with the directing. FREAKING SUPERB!
Chapters: 8

Screenshot_20201027-120727_1
Title: Stranded
Author: Amiree
Desc: “You’re offered an opportunity of a lifetime. You leave London only for the plane to crash. You are now stranded on an island and learn that the crash may have been planned. 1LI CC”
Chapters: 10

Screenshot_20201027-100041_1 !
Title: The Treasure of San Javier
Author: Coni B.
Desc: "You’ve prepared your entire life to find the treasure of San Javier and now you are on your way. Do you have what it takes to retrieve it? [INK/CC/Multiple Endings]
Extra info: AWESOME directing!!
Chapters: 8

Screenshot_20201027-120737_1
Title: Adventurous: Seven Seas
Author: Lyra Keiken
Desc: “Tales tell of the Compass of Old and its power to control the sea… And you have the map to it! With dashing pirates and deadly mermaids, will you survive? FULL CC/GENDER LGBT+”

Screenshot_20201027-115109_1_1
Title: Children of the Damned
Author: prmrse
Desc: “Reina gets a chance for a fresh start by agreeing to transport a mysterious package. Will the journey make her question everything she believes & stands for? (CC)”
Extra info: This story is returning soon! The directing is really cool!

cafe
Title: Cafe Paradox
Author: MorningStar
Desc: “When tragedy strikes, you travel through time to fix it. But little do you know what dangers truly await. Create your MC.”
Chapters: 19

Drama

Title: Camp Kawataki
Author: S. Langdon
Desc: “You thought you were going on a beach getaway. THINK AGAIN. Your spoiled little behind is going to camp!”
Genre: Drama
Extra info: There’s a sequel: Camp Kawataki 2. The sequel is complete.

Screenshot_20201027-115336_1
Title: Beyond the Stage
Author: Andrea Elle
Desc: “Paparazzi, limos, temptation, and screaming fans. Fame–it’s a blessing and a curse. Can you handle it? Your life changes forever when you join a girl group. [cc,lgbt]”
Genre: Drama
Extra info: If you’re experiencing deja-vu, chances are you’ve read Beyond the Stage back when it was in INK. This is the brand new version, and I’m living for all the brand new drama!
Chapters: 16

Comedy

Screenshot_20201027-145216_1
Title: Celebrity Undercover
Author: Chanel N.
Desc: "Two celebs, two days, and a search for happiness in the more simple things of life. What will happen along the way? [CC + STAR POWER WINNER]
Genre: Comedy

Screenshot_20201027-115018_1
Title(s): L.O.A.P. & L.O.A.P. 2: On the Run
Author: Oreo Biscuit
Desc: L.O.A.P - “Life of a prisoner. You are arrested without the knowledge of what crime you committed. Your prison is also being recorded for a new TV programme where you will be a part of…CC
Chapters: 12
Status: Part 1: COMPLETE :white_check_mark: PART 2: ONGOING :ballot_box_with_check:

Screenshot_20201027-145135_1
Title: HOW TO BE FUNNY
Author: Kayla S.
Desc: “Life’s not all fun and games when you’re a struggling comedian. (CC.)”

pp
Title: PP: OFFLINE
Author: Kayla Sloans (Kayla S.)
Desc: “A mockumentary series about you and your ridiculous film crew. Can you survive their crazy antics? (CC)”

Screenshot_20201027-115340_1
Title: Love & Dance: New York City
Author: Andrea Elle
Desc: “You’ve only had one love: Dance. What happens when you move to New York and Cupid tries to change that? *customize.”
Chapters: 15

trials
Title: Trials of Suburbia
Author: TORIAH
Desc: “What’s a woman without her friends? Do you have what it takes to get into this squad? [customize characters]”
Chapters: 7

az
Title: From A to Z
Author: Amanda & Lara-Jane
Desc: “It’s the 30th wedding anniversary of your fiance Ashford’s parents. Get ready to meet the extended family and try to hide your engagement from them over the course of the holiday.”
Chapters: 11

closedistance
Title: Closing the Distance
Author: G. Lambent
Desc: “When Thea finds herself trapped on the other side of the country with no money, a suitcase, and a man she hates, travelling home becomes an adventure that will change her life.”
Chapters: 28

poison
Title: Pick Your Poison
Author: Amberose
Desc: “Ever really wanted that promotion so bad you’d kill for it? Wondering what you’d do to survive in a zombie apocalypse? Explore your options here! Each episode is a new story.”
Extra info: If you like a bit of dark humor or humor in general, check this story out!
Chapters: 18

Screenshot_20201027-115226_1_1
Title: Cupid’s Curse
Author: Rachh
Desc: “Renee secretly lives a double life as the famous singer, Renee Miller, and the god of love, Cupid. What happens when she meets a stranger who starts to complicate things? CC,M/F LI”
Extra info: I’ve been binging this since last night LOL
Chapters: 12

I’ll be adding more soon! (Action, Romance, Thriller, & Mystery)

10 Likes

“Butter my croissant” I love that :full_moon_with_face::sparkles:

1 Like