Stories that don’t involve highschool

omg I haven’t read many stories with a male MC on this platform so thank you for recommending your story I’ll be sure to check it out

1 Like

You are very welcome, have a good time! :smiley:

The cover art is so beautiful and I have added this story to my recommendations. Thank you for sharing!

1 Like

Yes, I actually do prefer a college setting lol. Thank you for recommending your story I’ll be sure to check it out!

1 Like

I trust anything that episode.luxe recommends so I will definitely check out this story. Thank you!

2 Likes

Dare to Dream. You’ll love it.

1 Like

I love puns and word games, yours is hilarious! Wanna do a r4r?

Title: Her Alpha, His Omega
By: gremlin.writes
Genre: Fantasy
Style: Limelight
About: Ellis is set to become Alpha on his twenty-first birthday IF he can find himself a suitable wife, but what happens when he falls for an Omega from a rival pack?
Cover:

1 Like

Hello, would you like a r4r?

Hi. I’ve got a bit of a list to get through but I’ll happily add yours to it. Send me a link please :blush:

1 Like

Sure, there you go!

1 Like

Hey!

• Cover of my story.

• Story Name: Never Look Away

• Writer by: Melody Lina

• Genre: Drama

• Style: Limelight

• Short Description About Story: NYC a place where everyone is hiding away behind all of their family money. So why does this NYC Socialite want to hide away from the world? [cc & 3 lovers]

• Ongoing Chapter 1-5 more coming!

• Customization :Yes

• Diversity:Yes

*Story link:http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5201476787175424

Instagram Link-

Sure! Don’t forget to screenshot your favorite scenes so I can see what parts you liked best. :grinning:

1 Like

1 Like

One of the Girls by Amberose
By The Book by Amberose
Marry, Kiss, Kill by A. BeauTy and Amberose
Psychology 101 by Annie Edison
Bad Behavior by Aaliyah Love
Sinful Desires by Aaliyah Love
Lovebird by Sofia Ceri
After We Met by Tay
Journal To You by PL
No Strings Attached by Alyce Winter
Who We Are by Jay M. Santiago
Princess Proper by Jay M. Santiago

1 Like

Thanks! I’ll get started on your story tonight, when I come home from work.
I love the way you customized Emilianna. :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Ty, I painted on a great canvas tho :wink:

1 Like

Moved to Promote Your Story since you’re looking for recommendations. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :wink:

Here’s my story. . :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Title: Loving Me
Genre: Drama
Episodes: 10 (COMPLETE)
Description: A past plagues by rejection from family and a toxic relationship, but the future looks brighter. Build confidence and manage anxiety with the help of a BFF and hot work crush. CC
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6159603140460544

I wrote this story to highlight the struggles of living with anxiety and low self-esteem. This story has a points system which unlocks choices, scenes and outfits and has a mini game in chapter 8. Fully customise the MC and BFF (names as well), choose a male or female love interest and there are skip scene options for scenes which could be triggers for people.

The story also gives tips and strategies for managing anxiety.

It’s an important issue for many people and I wanted to put it out there in the hopes it can help someone.