Stories that inspire you ✨

Few times I come across some rare gems on the episode app that inspire me. Whether it was to write, draw, be a better person, etc., it doesn’t matter.

Is there any stories on the episode app that ever inspired you? If so, what stories were they?

2 Likes

I love fantasy stories, and I always wanted to write one that was set in like a historical background or have historical elements.
One of the stories that really inspired and pushed me to write was, Heart of the Sea by smk_episode, she is one of my favorite authors!
My story is called The Stowaway. And it’s pirate themed, will have supernatural elements, adventure, romance and so much more!

2 Likes

I am really into zombie apocalypse and dystopian stories since I watched The Walking Dead, so I am working on a story like that. But the stories that inspire me are mainly my favorites because of the fantastic character dynamics. I will not write a description for every single one, but these are all amazing stories →

Long list
  • Homecoming by MJ (drama)
    The dialogues are perfect in this one, it’s like watching a movie. Loved it. The daughter-mother relationship is not show for long, but also awesome.

• Quillrun by MJ (thriller)
    MJ is an excellent author, so this one feels also very realistic. Watching the characters interacting with each other is so compelling.

• The Game by Amber J. (thriller)

• Waking by Amber J.

• Theriomorph by Nodira (horror)
    My favourite concept on Episode.

• Our Little Seres by EpiKsu (drama)

• Dead End by Veronica (horror)
    This is a slow paced, interesting zombie apocalypse story. I really like how the author doesn’t rush anything, and the LI’s and MC’s relationship is also cute.

• Until Tomorrow by Nat.Alia (scifi)
    This story has a very unique concept, well-written, with advanced directing and a diverse cast.

• Killer Love by liawrites (LGBTQ+)

• Emberwood by Blair (mystery)

1 Like

Thanks guys so much. I’m definitely going to be checking some of those stories out!

Hello. I think my story fits the bill on what you are looking for (I hope) This is my first story, so I hope you like it.

Name: Belonging Together
Author: Jae27
Genre: Romance (a bit of drama)
Chapters: 9 (more coming soon)
Style: LL
Description: Cassidy is the queen bee who rules the school with an iron fist. He is a nerd new to your hive. When she finds out who he actually is, she re-examines herself and her relationships.
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6492676664524800
Social media accounts: None lol.

Would like to know what you think.

Hey there,

I hope a self-promo is alright, if not, please disregard :slight_smile: My new story is “Twice In A Lifetime” which is a sequel/spinoff of my first story “Unexpected Perfection”. I’d love for you to give it a shot!

CC : Yes
Description : For Everly and Lucas it was love at first sight. When she wakes up from a coma with no memory of him, will he succeed in making her fall in love with him once again?
Genre : Romance
Art Scenes : Yes
Choices : Choices Matter, Points System
Gems : Top Up Points and Support the Author, Unlock Bonus Scenes if Points Insufficient
Episodes Published : 8
Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5620845432537088

Copy of Twice In A Lifetime-2