Stories that update often

Could people please share with me good stories that update often, I understand as everything opens up again after lockdown real life gets in the way, not blaming the exceptional writers, I’m just anxious to read! Any genre

9 Likes

Death of me by Cpc, you won’t be able to find much since most authors are busy but it’s worth a try.

1 Like

Time square: story of us
Blood bond
Kinda update every week

2 Likes

Loose Lips Sink Ships by @Darcie.Episode
Updates every Monday, sometimes there might be delayes
The Billionaire Bachelors 2 by Nightshifter
Used to update every week now down to every few weeks I think
The Florist by @dishsoap
Updates I think once a month as the writing is the author’s hobby.
Top Designer by @anon33728140
The bisexual Bachelors 2 (forgot the author’s name)
Updates every few weeks
Rockstar in my bed by Heli
Updates every few weeks I think
Concrete Jungle by laur
When the sun sleeps by TLDax
The perfect player by Samantha Louise

2 Likes

I update weekly if you’re interested! I just completed a comedy and am currently working on a thriller.

I’ve also noticed Alicepisode updates Serein weekly/biweekly :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Loads, thanks

1 Like

Np

1 Like

I update every 2 weeks, I hope that is often enough and that you’ll enjoy my story :heartpulse:

My Story Details

Title: The Apartment
Author: Sapphire (:
My Instagram: @ episodesapphire
Description: Mila, Emma and Benji living together in the city often leads to some chaotic situations. But things seem to be looking up for them at least.
Episodes: 6 (and will be continued)
Genre: Comedy
Story Cover:
The_Apartment_Cover
Story Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4951680812253184

Also, you could try reading completed stories because you don’t have to wait for updates on those.

1 Like

Hi! I update my story almost every week, when I can’t it’s at the most two weeks between chapters but I always let my readers know on Instagram if I’ll be late on updates. If you’re interested, here’s some info about it :blob_hearts:

Title: The Fixer
Genre: Drama/Romance
Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5771622302416896
Instagram: @dynastywrites
Description: Power, money and influence. This successful Hollywood fixer has the perfect life. But when someone from her past comes back for a favor, everything is about to change.
Extras: Full CC for MC and LIs + 2 LIs + Point System + Choices Matter :sparkles:

3 Likes

I have a 2LI romance that’s complete :woman_shrugging:t2:
No more updates.
Only 1 gem choice for a bonus scene around ep 7 and support the author.

1 Like

Hey! I do double chapter updates almost every week! My story is called Soul Searching and here are all the important details:

Story link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6382173717987328

My Instagram is @/camie.writes (: I hope you give my story a read!

2 Likes

Moved to Promote Your Story since you’re looking for story recommendations. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

1 Like

I’m update roughly once a month but with long episodes (30-45 mins)… I’m not sure if this is often enough for you as you didn’t specify but let me know :two_hearts:

Story: The Unwanted
Genre: Mystery
Insta: @evilyn.writes
Style: Ink

Description:
15 years since we’ve been deemed useless and deported to Earth. Now, we reunite to solve the supernatural murders and as past becomes present, our mistakes become fatal…

Advanced directing/ overlays etc.

Link: https://episodeinteractive.com/s/i/5431076573085696

Burning Waves by Akasha Seavue

• it updates on Fridays.

Mine does!

Hi Mamarebelle,

I hope you are fine. :blush:

Below my link, I hope you will enjoy it :wink:

Title E L I T E
Author Name Iah Miko
Description How will you do when your duty will go against your principles ? Who will you save first ? / Comment feras-tu lorsque ton devoir s’opposera à tes principes ? Qui sauveras-tu en premier ?
Genre Action
Style Limelight
Instagram @iah_miiko
Cover

The first 4 episodes are on the app! I’m a french author so I publish my story both in english as in french. Enjoy :wink:

episodeinteractive.com

The Best Stories Are Worth Sharing: E L I T E

Checkout this story, on the Episode App! If you like it, support the story by passing it along!

I update every week! if not it takes longest 2 weeks but I let everyone know on instagram!
Title: Outside the Truth
Instagram @eyahmn.episode
Genre: mystery
Style: LL
Chapters: 7
Cover

story description: she’s been outside the truth for her whole life but Isabella is determined to find out the truth about herself, will you follow her along and see the truth unfold? (CC & no gems)

1 Like

1)Just Your Understudy by Selene Isley (LL)
2)Times Square:The Story Of Us by Janine Dela Cruz (LL)
3)Caveman by Farah De Santis (LL)

2 Likes

I could be mistaken, but isn’t the author of Loose Lips Sink Ships @Darcie.Episode ?

3 Likes

Whoops, I must have mistaken someone else but other than that yes.

2 Likes