Stories that you couldn’t end

They are good too! Do you know what happened to Trey…?

1 Like

… No…

1 Like

If he died I swear to the God!

1 Like

He did. :frowning:

1 Like

It’s An Illusion

It’s Four Words

And so many others because I got a new phone :joy::joy:

1 Like

You mean four letters? Or… Nah?

1 Like

Four Words loooooool :joy::joy::joy: (bruh four letters)

2 Likes

I LOVE IT TOOOoOOOO

1 Like

I mean it was goooood - like I was so into it then phone upgrade got me like :no_mouth:

2 Likes

Did you start it over?

1 Like

I lacked that motivation (I am lazy on another level :joy::joy::rofl::rofl:) I was quite far into the story.

2 Likes

I know that feeling. I was too lazy too so I never ended it. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Haha so many stories I left half finished omg - some stories I forgot the titles of

One small story but I loved it

Was about this woman called Eva who starts developing feels for this dude called Charlie. Eva amd Charlie were in previously serious relationships. They had a deal to have a thing but no feels were to happen (y’all know there were feels thouggghh)

Another story was

A woman and her ex boyfriend. She was abandoned by him 5 years ago - she is a single mother now and the bits I remember were she stayed with her best friend & boyfriend I think. She got into a car accident and then was in a coma.

Those two stories were so good but fml I forgot the titles :joy::joy:

1 Like

Oh… it’s a pitty.
There is a story Destined which I stardted and I was at ending. It was a great story, but I got a new phone and now I don’t know if should read it. I think I’m going ti waste my passes if I start to read it.

2 Likes

I don’t think I’ve played either of these stories. Never heard of them.

2 Likes

Yeah both stories were kinda small stories so it will be hard for me to hunt them down.

2 Likes

Oh…
I have like a lotttt os stories in my favourite section. I just start one play two episodes I like it and then start anither one. I need a year to end one. If the stories have great cliffhangers , then I complete them.

2 Likes

Chain Reaction, Just an Illusion.
The Doberman (not updated yet!) Until there was you (also not updated) Meet me at sunrise (not updated yet) Love is a drug (hasnt updated in forever!)… to name a few!

1 Like

I’ve read all except Meet me at sunrise. They are all amazing and I felt bad for ending them too. :sleepy:

I wanted River, Infamous Topdogs, both by the amazing Alexandria and her completed stories not to end because they’re so good :sunglasses:
But eventually, every story must come to an end, sigh

1 Like