Stories that you think are overrated

Welp! Getting back on topic. I think pregnancy stories are overrated.

8 Likes

HONESTLY. Like girl get at least a boyfriend instead of doing it with like ten guys and wondering how you got pregnant.

1 Like

I mind as long as youā€™re safe but donā€™t not use protection and wonder why you get pregnant

1 Like

I kinda just discovered, that by POC you mean people of color, not political correctness. I think it might be a part of some of the disagreement between me and some other people. lol

2 Likes

Lol. :sweat_smile:

well that was awkward af :DDD

1 Like

This is off topic! Sorry, I understand you have opinions and of course you are entitled to them. I am white and find your opinions offensive but you donā€™t believe that we have that option because we are ā€˜privilgedā€™.

If you want to discuss race etc. then lets open up a group chat in pm and have good old fashioned debate there.

This thread is about overrated stories so lets all be mature about it and move on with the topic :wink:

4 Likes

I kinda did think at first POC meant political correctness when I first heard the term. Then I discoevered what it meant. :rofl: You are not alone

1 Like

I wonā€™t comment on everything you said in the last post, but I think if we want to prevent ourselves get flags againā€¦ Maybe it is better to open other thread and discuss these sensitive topics. Iā€™m kinda tired from deleting Flags messagesā€¦

1 Like

Itā€™s annoying the flag messages. :disappointed_relieved: LIke, can their be another way we can be notified for it.

1 Like

at least making them in the one conversation, not each flag in different O_o but it does sound like a punishment for flags :smiley:

2 Likes

Iā€™m not coming at you! I was just saying it in general. I think you are being a little sensitive atm but thatā€™s understandable as it looks like this has been a very heated debate.

ok? I hope we are cool hun, no shade or anything :smile:

2 Likes

:crazy_face:

So yeah, so we are clear. I never said I thing people of color are cancer, I was saying it about the political correctness. It was just misunderstanding. I noticed you mentioned this in your comment.

2 Likes

I meant for others. I know what you meant after you stated what you thought POC meant. :rofl:

1 Like

You hate political correctness?

I do actually. And if you are interested in discussing this topic, I offer to create a different thread :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Sounds good - that is fair on all parties. That way there is resolution for all and imma go back on topic on the next post :joy:

3 Likes

Back on topicā€¦ stories where thereā€™s no reason why the plot actually happens.

Like, youā€™re introduced to the MC and then BAM they get a job at some company. WHY? Not really said. Then BAM the company gets shut down. We donā€™t see the build up or anything. Yes, Iā€™m throwing shade at a featured story

9 Likes

Whatā€™s the story?