Stories that you think are overrated

Highschool isn’t just parties. I want realistic drama and stuff.

3 Likes

yeah that’s why I don’t like high school stories. High school in real life is about doing college apps studying for acts and ap classes not just partying and going on dates all the time lmao. like they randomly leave for a trip to Oregon like it’s no big deal and she lied to her mom. Wtf like how do you ever get anything done.

1 Like

You threw the first insult.

5 Likes

I never said all white people were racist but go off then.

2 Likes

Exactly. She said I was playing the victim card when she did it first and called me a racist first.

Well you were using white privilege so that’s stuff is nonsense

Actually no

But where did I say all whites were racist?

Where did I say that specifically?

:joy::joy::joy: In reality, if this nonsense was the truth, Jade and Landon can :wave:t3: goodbye to their future like?? Has everyone forgotten what school is actually for? Its so you don’t become bloody homeless!!!

4 Likes

:joy::joy:

1 Like

I can’t with their stories man. OOF! :joy::dizzy_face:

1 Like

So you can call her racist 1st and that’s okay. But when she called you racist that’s an insult. Whew, Chile the privilege.

1 Like

Like c’mon fam, don’t lie now! School ain’t all that!!!

1 Like

But where did I say all of them were racist? That doesn’t prove your point of me saying it. And I never said they don’t face injustice, so you are continuing to put words in my mouth.

1 Like

Fr. It’s hard! All the work and stuff.

1 Like

Like, where’s the homework at? They’re in high school aren’t they? I be getting homework every damn day!!!

1 Like

Can we please get back on topic or open a pm to discuss this. I understand it is an important issue and needs to be discussed but the thread may get closed for getting too off topic or unneeded negativity.

1 Like

UGH! Homework -.-

1 Like

wow :smiley: what a rant. But I agree. Was very entertaining to read :joy:

4 Likes