Stories that you think are overrated

bree is iconic

Now you mentioned the story, I need to get round to continuing the story since I’m out of good stories to read.

I have a lot
 :sweat_smile:

• Chain Reaction series
  • Deep Attraction series
  • Keeping Him Tight
  • Pregnant by My Student
  • The Teacher
  • Stripped
  • Babysitting the Bad Boy
  • My Psycho
  • COMPLICATED
18 Likes

:raised_hands:t5: 100% agree with the whole list.

2 Likes

Lol I read two of these and they were a good time-wasters, in that it gave me something to do for a couple hours, but I’m not sure if they are really that deserving of the attention they get.

4 Likes

Haha, I tried to read them, but either I didn’t like them or wasn’t interested :joy:

5 Likes

They’re so boring I can’t

5 Likes

I can’t read those two at all!!

7 Likes

I see a lot of people saying that the “Bad Boy” type stories are overrated. I agree to a certain extent. I actually enjoy stories where the MC falls in love with the misunderstood guy, because throughout the story you can see the character development. I honestly don’t enjoy books that are super super clichĂ©, or when two characters fall in love within a few chapters. In my opinion, as much as I love romance books, I want to see more mystery, comedy, etc. It’d be nice to see those types of stories being made more, and the reads being as high as the romance ones.

14 Likes

I will never read these stories. Ever.

7 Likes

I swear most of the stories on Episode are all the same.

3 Likes

anything gang related or pregnant with the 
 it over rated shit and unlogical

4 Likes

I hate all of these equally with a passion.

7 Likes

They’re all painfully boring. Especially when they glorify stupid decisions like eww!

6 Likes

Let’s not forget The Shaw Brothers.

5 Likes

Ew.

1 Like

From that list, I’d only ever recommend Stripped because (for me) it’s a good story without any unrealistic, rushed bullshit, but to each their own. :slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

Stripped is everywhere
 I might read it though.

2 Likes

I tried reading that and exited out. Same with TNG, I got to 8 eps

2 Likes

Seconding Stripped here. It’s genuinely good.

5 Likes