Stories to read, and promote yours

Hellooooo everyone, so this is not a read for read thread… it’s more like promote your story and if someones likes it they will read it.
Because I feel read for read is so forced.
Anyway so just link your story, write a description maybe post your cover and I’ll read it if it catches my interest.
And if you have some good stories you can share them hehe.

So this is my story currently at rank #48 in fantasy (yeyy!)

Title MIAKODA
AUTHOR Lilly Romanova
INSTAGRAM LillyRomanova
GENRE Fantasy
STYLE INK
STATUS ongoing
DESCRIPTION Mikaoda is living a normal teenage life until one day a stranger walks in to her life and everything she had known turned out to be a lie. Soon she finds out her true identity, and who she has fallen for… but maybe a little to late.
She falls for the fallen one.
(DONT FORGET TO LINK YOUR STORIES I WOULD LOVE TO READ THEM IF THEY CATCH MY INTEREST

mjk

5 Likes

forever alone <//3

2 Likes

Hey! I just published my new story and I was hoping you could read the 1st episode and tell me what you think :two_hearts:

TITLE- The Lame Treasure Hunt
AUTHOR: Meital D
Episodes: 3UP
Genre: Comedy
Style- Ink
Plot: You went on a treasure hunt because why not? now the journey begins! meet a fairy, compete with a robot, drug a boxer, meet a girl called banana!? and so much more! (cc)

Omg sounds so interesting! I will totally read it!! RIGHT NOW.

1 Like

Just read the first episode, really pops out from the rest of the stories but lol I love it, it was funny to read.
And I passed your little add this story to your favorite test (yay) <3

1 Like

Thank you sooooooo much it means a lot!!!:two_hearts:

Nice idea for a thread :grin: Here’s mine

Title: One of the Girls
Author: Amberose
Style: Limelight
Description: Nobody could have prepared Jesse for his first year of college. Why? Because the college administrations board has officially enrolled him as a female.

1 Like

Hey! Great idea! :slight_smile:
Here is my story :heartpulse:

Title: The Next Stage
Episodes: 3 (ongoing)
Style: INK
Plot: Stephen & Molly, Stephen a lovable fool and Molly an inspiring artist. Follow them on to the next chapter of their lives.
link:http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5833794190180352 1

1 Like

Im reading yours :two_hearts:

1 Like

And I yours. What a coincidence :wink:

1 Like

Hello everyone!!! This is my first story on Episode and I received some good reviews! Hope you will like it :slight_smile:

Story title : Sandy and her Quadruplets
Author : R.J.
Genre : Comedy
Style : Ink
Completed : No (I wrote 9 episodes) :slightly_smiling_face:
Customization : No but it stills fun to read!
Description : How can she survive with noisy and disobedient quadruplets? Will she finally find the father of her sons ? Here’s the crazy life of Sandy and her quadruplets!
Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5337323130716160

Cover

I just finished reading yours and its sooooooo good :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes: and I loved the intro :heart:

And I started reading your story “its a twin thing” :heart:

1 Like

Aww thanks :kissing_heart: I failed your test twice at the end of your first chapter lol… But only because I favourite stories before I actually read them

1 Like

Hey there, I started reading the first episode of your story- it’s pretty good (I also passed the test, woohoo)
I hope my story sounds interesting enough for you to give it a try.

Title: Over Before You Know It
Author: Lizard
Genre: Drama
Description: You and your best friend make a suicide pact to go to the Grand Canyon and end it all together. Will you both really do it? Or will it be over before you know it?
Number of Episodes: 7
My instagram: @lizard.episode
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6584190301765632

1 Like

I’ll read it now :two_hearts:

1 Like

I just finished reading the first episode and its really good :heart:

1 Like

Hey, thanks for making this thread, it’s really nice of you :slightly_smiling_face:
Title: I’m So Confused
Author: Savanna W.
Genre: Drama
Style: Classic
No. Episodes: 6, but only 1 available atm (revamping the rest)
Description: She’s always been confused about boys, friends, drama and well…life. What happens when she loses her memory and is more confused than ever?

Title: Rich Man Poor Woman
Author: Susu&Juju
Episodes 3 (ongoing)
Genre: Mystery and Drama
Style: Limelight
Plot Summary: You’re taken in by a rich family. Trouble is, you hardly have any recalls of your real family. That is, until your memories start to come back…
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5334066549620736

forums

Thanks <3

1 Like

SO many good stories!