Stories to Read!

So, I am quite new to Episode Forums, I have had a different account but I want to start afresh :smile:.

I wondered if you have a book you have published and you need feedback from me or other people, you should comment on this topic and I will try to give you some feedback :kissing:. Or if you have some books you have read/ are reading also please suggest them :slight_smile:

Please understand I also have other things I need to do so please do not get angry, I will eventually read your story’s (if you want me to :smile: ) So please suggest them!

-Blossom :heart:

I would love to!

Genre: Adventure/Fantasy/Comedy (If that makes sense)
Title: Save Me, Hero!
Author: Turtle Cat!
Plot/Summary: After powerless Hero moves from a town where everyone has superpowers, she gets kidnapped by a group of fugitives who are forcing her to join them. What will she do?
Style: Ink
I published this a few days ago, so it only has 3 episodes
Cover:

HERE’S THE LINK!
Take all the time you need! I’m in no rush. Please review all 3 chapters if you don’t mind.

It sounds so interesting! Of course I will start reading your story I’ll get back to you with some feedback :smile:

-Blossom :heart:

Thanks so much!:heart:

My story: Thriller: Tribe of Malapinchi
Author: Jannah Jackson
Genre: Thriller
Story style: All the 3 episode characters types: LIMELIGHT, INK & ORIGINAL
Description: Toss into a land of the sun, magic, lies and dark secrets. Can you make sense of the havoc you were tossed into and save everyone before it’s too late? CharacterCustomization
Episodes: 5
Instagram: @jannahjackson
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5909308359180288

Tribe%20of%20Malapinchi%20Cover%202

hey could you give me your opinion on my story? its called Hale Huna

If you are Looking for another new story, I would love if you give my story a try <3

My Story:
Author: May Laugh
Title: Trouble Twins
Instagram: maylaugh_episode
Genre: Romance (and a little comedy, too.)
Style: Ink
Description:
Danger. Passion. Love.
Always standing up for each other, going through thick and thin. That is what these twins are all about. But can they really master every chaos together?

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5334870588784640

NEUES%20COVER