Stories to read

Hi I’m looking for stories with a lot choices and where your choices actually affect the story and has multiple endings depending on the choices you make. Ive already read dirty little secrets the ruby tiara and in to deep so looking for story similar to them but I’ll try anything as long as it has multiple endings and lots of choices :blush:

Name: The Ember Moon Pack

Description:

Being the Hybrid Queen is not easy. War, love, and betrayal awaits.

New episodes every week!

Customizable Characters, 5 Endings, Choices Matter

Chapters: technically 9 bc ch 1 is customization

Genre: Fantasy/romance/horror

Style: Limelight

Link:

Instagram: gisellepisode :smile:

In_Love_With_My_Teacher_I0_posterThumb_p9gCoNxLMr

If you’re looking for multiple endings definitely check out Elise C’s stories. I like Hit and Run the best, but Maternal Instincts is also really great.

You could try Star-Crossed (Master Edition)! Raven redid the story and it has a lot of branches now :smiley:

Also a lot of crossovers with The Ruby Tiara :slight_smile:

Here’s mine:
Title: Dreams and Nightmares
Author: Dreamer
Genre: Romance
Style: Ink
Description: Scarlet had a rough past and it looks like it’s not getting better after she was bought by some mysterious guy. Will she ever turn her life from a nightmare to a dream?
Note: Even though the choices seem like they don’t matter, they do! I’m planning on having 5 different endings, maybe 6.
Episodes: 8 (more coming soon, I’m trying to update once a week)
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5452320906543104

Hey girl heyyy!

My story is called Crossed Paths by Dreamer (I have an amazing Epi twin :sunglasses:)

This story consists of choices that will affect future events, whether or not you meet people as well as helping the relationships you have with others. You must think carefully when choosing.

Here is a link:

I would reccomend Adrenaline by Evil Ebonni and Glitch Game by mysef (AuthorMDWrites):joy:

Please read this one.
Your life was normal until you met two bad boys who both like you. People go missing, you get anonymous texts, family and boy drama and so much more.
Character and name costumization’s available.

This is my story!

Name: Coincidence or destiny?
Genre: romance
Author: Kate B

My Instagram is KateB_episode