Stories to Review or Promote

If you need your story to be promoted or your story to be review read below

You can go to Instagram @ stars_diamonds_galaxy and click the link in the bio for your story to be review.

But if you need you story to be promoted leave your story name below in the comments and I’ll post them on Instagram also.

Please put down if you want me to message you or would you like for me to put it on my Instgram page

Can you review my story? It’s called Trapped.

Here’s the cover:

And here’s the link:

If you review it and I don’t reply it’s because I’m on a plane but I’ll get back to you ASAP! Thanks so much for this thread :kissing_heart:

Okay I’ll post your review on my Instagram page @ stars_diamonds_galaxy

Could you pm it to me?

Title: Out of the…box?!
Author:@ya
Description:
You aren’t a superhero, nor have magical powers! Just a wrong wish of your’s , causes Fate of whole human race to be in your’s hands!!! Will you Succeed or face defeat?? (2 ends)
Link:

Cover:

AHH…you are so sweet (not more than my cake​:sweat_smile:) but thanks :hugs:oh…and a cake for you :cake:

yeah

Tittle: Search for love.
Author Name: Sigma.fr
Intagram: Sigma.fr.writes
Story Description :Your life turns upside down when you try to escape from a toxic situation! Can you find the love you are looking for trying to escape?
Genre: Drama
Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5548786201264128

Demi_Lovato_vntq_posterThumb_Z4adJo0w9J

Thank you

Could you promote my story?

Title: Nocturnal
Author: CrazyCreativeMind
Episodes: 4 (More episodes coming soon)
Genre: Horror, romance
Style: Limelight
Description: It’s been a year since Eli’s sister was taken by soul-devouring demons. Now, they have come back for him and won’t stop until his sanity is lost and his soul is captured.
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4775419765456896

Do you want me to message your review to you or do you want me to post it on my Instagram page

do you want me to message your review to you or do you want me to post it on my Instagram page ?

Thank you. It would be good if you could share to your Instagram.

Story: Autumn Falls.
Author: Luna.
Genre: Romance.
Style: Ink.
Instagram: luna.episode.author
Description: As Autumn falls in love for the first time, her life begins to fall apart. As a web of dirty secrets & lies unravel, a dangerous connection between their families is discovered.

please can you review and promote my story :slight_smile:

Do you want me to message your review to you or do you want me to post it on my Instagram page ?

instagram page please :slight_smile:

okay

Hi! Would love a review on my story on instagram when you get a chance.
Until I Met You
My insta is @jade.epi
I’ve recently revamped the first 11 chapters too.
Thank you :slight_smile:

Hi, even though I do not have an Instagram - I’d appreciate if you posted the review of my story on your Insta for promotion if that’s okay :heart: :heart:

Author name: Dreamer
Title: Crossed Paths
This is a revamp of a previous story - I have been asking for a bunch of reviews to get a healthy range of people to see what their thoughts are on the story :heart:

Can you message it to me :slightly_smiling_face:

ok