Stories under 1k (small authors)

Looking for stories that are under 1k reads.

Just another small author trying to help other small authors.

Please drop your stories below along with the link :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Iโ€™ll be sharing screenshots on my instagram :kissing_heart:

4 Likes

Hii! Thank so much for this! Hereโ€™s my story:

Title : Falling With No Safety Net
By :Tinna
Instagram :tinna.stories
Style :LL
Genre : Comedy, Romance
About : Alaia is an orphaned, independent 19 yr old who has spent her childhood moving from one orphange to another with her best friend Dayzha. However, fast forward to a time where they get to finally get into the college of their dreams and meet 6 of the best personalities that complement each other so well that they soon move in together. No sooner had they had the best time at college than the so called โ€œCharlatan Trioโ€ (Dacre, Paxton & Malcom) came back to town. Letโ€™s find out what happens when this trio and extraordinary friend group collide. Strife? Chaos? Both? :scream:
Story Link : [Episode Writer Portal )

๐‘ฏ๐’†๐’๐’๐’, ๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’“๐’†! :bouquet:
๐‘ฐโ€™๐’—๐’† ๐’“๐’†๐’„๐’†๐’๐’•๐’๐’š ๐’‘๐’–๐’ƒ๐’๐’Š๐’”๐’‰๐’†๐’… ๐’Ž๐’š ๐’”๐’•๐’๐’“๐’š ๐’๐’ ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’†๐’‘๐’Š๐’”๐’๐’…๐’†. ๐‘ฐ๐’‡ ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’˜๐’๐’–๐’๐’… ๐’๐’Š๐’Œ๐’†, ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’„๐’‚๐’ ๐’„๐’‰๐’†๐’„๐’Œ ๐’Š๐’• ๐’๐’–๐’•! ๐‘ฐ๐’‡ ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’…๐’๐’โ€™๐’• ๐’˜๐’‚๐’๐’• ๐’•๐’, ๐’•๐’‰๐’‚๐’•โ€™๐’” ๐’‚๐’๐’”๐’ ๐’‡๐’Š๐’๐’†. :dizzy::heart:
337914161_125593857123227_6677022183766699886_n

๐’๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ฒ: Fabled: Into The Wild
๐’๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ฒ ๐ƒ๐ž๐ฌ๐œ๐ซ๐ข๐ฉ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง: He is beyond time and space. You are unaware of your reality but still naturally drawn to him. Despite your family being against him, will you go to any extent for him? (LL, Art)
๐†๐ž๐ง๐ซ๐ž: Fantasy, Romance and drama!
๐’๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ฒ ๐‹๐ข๐ง๐ค: Episode Writer Portal

๐—œ๐—ณ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ ๐—ถ๐˜, ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ ๐—ฒ๐˜…๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ฐ๐—ฒ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ด๐—ต๐˜๐˜€ ๐—ฎ๐—ฏ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐˜ ๐—ถ๐˜! :heart:

Online dating by @inagitaepisode dear
Wanna do r4r?

Iโ€™d love to recommend my current story Deadly Nightshade!

IG: @kikis.stories

Genre: Thriller

Description:
โ€œThe balance of black and white.โ€
After a womanโ€™s brutal murder, her ghost returns for revenge. But ambition, betrayal, and tragedy unfold in her quest for vengeanceโ€ฆ

Episodes: 11 (ongoing)

Link: Deadly Nightshade

Extra info:
:wilted_flower: Tappable menu
:wilted_flower: Limited CC for the MC, sheโ€™s black
:wilted_flower: Advanced directing (overlays, zooms, filters, etc) & points system used
:wilted_flower: Diverse cast
:wilted_flower: NO gem choices other than โ€œsupport the authorโ€.
:wilted_flower: No romance. (Itโ€™s not a major part of the story.)
:wilted_flower: Bonus scenes are free!
:wilted_flower: Sounds/music are heavily used
:wilted_flower: You can also skip heavy/triggering scenes and there are warnings used if thereโ€™s no skip option.

I hope you like it! Please share your thoughts about it when you get a chance to read it. :heart:

1 Like

Hi,

hereโ€™s one of mine :slightly_smiling_face:

grafik

Title: Jubmienaimo (Saivoaimo 2)
Author: P D Anderson
IG: @starliteoversuomi
Style: Limelight
Customization of the MC and her LI
Chapters: 13 (complete)
Genre: Fantasy, Drama, Romance
Description: Robbed of her memories Vilja tries to recreate every step to find the missing pieces. As circumstances become almost unbearable she finds herself forced to return to Saivoaimoโ€ฆ

My First Story- Unconventional Loveโœจ

Episodes- 18 released so far

Genre- Romance/Drama

Description- You applied for your dream job at Kings News and didnโ€™t realize your dream man would come along with it. Can you have both or will your world start to fall down?

Gem choices- the gem choices are mostly for support the author at the end of the story. There are some gem choices for bonus scenes or features but do not impact the story they just give additional insight or fun.

Link to story- Iโ€™m reading Unconventional Love. Check it out: Episode Writer Portal

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.