Stories we're sick and tired of seeing in the trending and featured section

Adds drama

1 Like

Truee

It’s boring after a while tho

I totallly agree with all of these, although sometimes I do like cliche stories if they’re written well enough. Another thing I’m so tired of is never being a able to find a story that I want to read. Every story in the romance section is all just cliche characters in over the top dramatic and sometimes illegal situations, all straight characters and mc’s to. As well as most of the time all girls.

2 Likes

Im agree with you! Im just tired and wanna throw up and why are all the stories so unrealistic and are with similar plot! Seriously they should change. Im tired of the featured sections i mean why dont they feature a story of underrated authors! They are trying and spend hours writing and they got nothing! This is unfair! And why there is so much loading screen! Why all the stories include bad boy etc! Im tired of this thing.

3 Likes

I got tired of it a long time ago…bruh now it’s just old

Another thing that annoys me is when the stories have a custom loading screen at the beginning of the chapter. It’s already loaded, why must we pretend it’s still loading? I get that you put work into it, but that doesn’t mean I will like it. It can show information that can be important but usually is says stuff like “don’t tap to fast” and “follow me”.

11 Likes

Bump!

I’m sorry to rant out but…

WHY IS IT THAT EVERY SINGLE STORY, THE MC ALWAYS GOES TO A PARTY! I usually do reviews and all that, and I don’t mind parties but come on…

There’s a zombie accomplice, you break up with your boyfriend, your friend died, father cheated on mother but guess what?

Let’s go to a party!

Like that’s totally gonna solve everything.

19 Likes

Ikr it’s old and boring…

OMG why does the MC NEEDS TO GET DRUNK and MAKE LI JEALOUS everytime SHE HAS AN ISSUE? The world doesn’t revolve around your problems, MC, you need to solve them in an appropriate way.

12 Likes

Probably not worthy enough to be with him Or will ruin the family image (if they were rich)

1 Like

yeah

ikr

1 Like

I feel as if that every single mc character in episodes that they make her to be an idiot or stupid at some point. They also put her as the nerd when she’s suppose to be the smart one than the dumb airhead who cannot do simple things for shit that has been used multiple times.

8 Likes

Honestly, that is so true.
Or like she gets drunk and the love interest carries her back and yada yada yada

5 Likes

I’d be like “bitch get your life together and stop trying to pursue a man that you SHOULD stay away from than making him jealous.”

What is she trying to achieve here “for being a stupid idiot or a award nominee for the actress of the year.”

6 Likes

Yeah, honestly.

1 Like

Oh my god it’s like why do they want to drag the mc’s ass to a party with a bunch of people that don’t know that mc exist.

Umm… you know that she has a choice to say no but bad boy (who seriously has issues, underage chain smoker, already in a committed relationship with plastic diva haired Barbie bitch face) kept on insisting and drags her ass to a party for shits and giggles because in the words of a bad boy / playboy "she’s different from the others. "or to get back with his so called ex-girlfriend for cheating on him :expressionless: (love is a quick and dangerous game to play)

Another possibility hint SPOILER ALERT hint she gets pregnant because no bad boy could of forgotten to use a condom during intercourse. Adds the drama with the hot Cheeto whom broke you off for a one night stand.

7 Likes

Another thing I hate about is the concept where society tends to praise the popular people as gods and goddesses. Is it because they have the audacity to control people to do what they want. Whenever they (popular people) get hurt or bullied, people help them, where as the victim or outcast gets affected by bullying, they just watch and laugh whats even worse record them via phones.

Thats so sad and disrespectful it would cause one person to have the Carrie white effect (even the nicest person has limits.) or worse cases isolation. I’m thinking what have they ever done to you (refering to society) , they didn’t even touch you or pick on you, they’re (outcasts/loners) are just focusing on their studies and probably making alot of achievements as independent individuals to get to a better university or life goal or away from you (the popular) because of the way the populars treat them like rubbish.

3 Likes

Yes, I hate that too!

1 Like