Stories we're sick and tired of seeing in the trending and featured section

It’s all confusing but I’m waiting to finish it lol

1 Like

Literally every story with “Pregnant by my…” in the title gives me a huge internal cringefest.

Also stories with a female MC that’s either a doormat or a damsel in distress or both.

8 Likes

I honesty hate thoses kinda stories
It always the helpless girl ineed of help from a Man
Gets boring

7 Likes

Reading ink or limelight?

2 Likes

Doesn’t make sense when a date does not involve eating.

2 Likes

I know right
Limelight

Tell me about it. Like there should be an option where the MC decides to stay single because not all relationships are like in the movies.

It would be more entertaining for the villain to win. There should be more stories with the MC as a villain.

5 Likes

Ink. I started reading it ages ago, before she made the limelight one lol

1 Like

I’m sick of romance stories about teachers. I get it, it can seem like something exciting and sexy, but it’s really creepy seeing such power dynamics romanticized. Also, stories about pregnancy. They’re a great chance to explore mature character development but most end up being about romantic relationships ://

5 Likes

I wouldn’t mind student teacher stories as long as reality comes into place. Like the teacher gets arrested and there isn’t a cliche happy ending where they get away with it.

8 Likes

Read The Substitute, you’ll like that story as it’s a thriller.

2 Likes

ooo, will definitely check it out!

Awesome. Let me know what you think when you read it, just read the first season The Substitute. If you enjoy it, you can read The Substitute: Revenge which is the second season. The writer is May Rose (not sure what her IG is but you’ll find out).

1 Like

Got it!

2 Likes

Sorrry, I made a spelling mistake in that comment

2 Likes

It’s alright :joy:

2 Likes

And she faints.

2 Likes

yes like omg it’s all about homo or bi in episode now.

3 Likes

Tell me about it. Like can’t I get on with the story without all the fetishisation of homosexuals & bisexuals! Annoys the hell out of me when there are straight men/women getting horny over gays or lesbians. They’re humans too and plus, they go for people the same sex.

2 Likes

HOW TO MAKE A CLICHE STORY
MEAN PERSON THAT RUINS UR LIFE AND BUGS YOU ABOUT CRAP THE READ DOESN’T GIVE A DAM ABOUT - check
love tringale? - check
gem choices that makes Kyra101 triggered? - check
STREOTYPES - CHECK
THE
MC
FORCED
TO
GET
THE LI TO HELP HER

CHECK!
WHYYYYYYYY CAN’T EPISODE MAKE A GOOD STORY THAT MAKES US GIRLS NOT LOOK LIKE WE’RE WORTHLESS REEE

8 Likes