Stories we're sick and tired of seeing in the trending and featured section

bump

Boobie shot

2 Likes

Would it have been too much to ask for to AT LEAST make it look like she’s into it instead of, you know, fetishizing her active fear of the man??

4 Likes

I saw one the other day where it looked like the MC and LI were choking each other lol but they didn’t look to upset about it, so I guess we got what we asked for :upside_down_face:

1 Like

I really don’t like when the Love Interests are flirting with us the second they meet the Main Character. It’s just a little unnatural. And I know, someone might say ‘It’s okay when the person is just flirty’ and you’re right. But the compliments and flirty comments could be more than “Are you done staring at me gorgeous eyes/ face?” Or just that they’re just flirting with us, they don’t want to know us at all. I’m a fan of building a slow romance, letting the characters know each other, let them accept their vices etc.

5 Likes

Im just asking for your opinion Im making a superpower romance story that would contain an organization of people and kidnap them for a superhero/power team. the main character will meet her friend and 4 other people, the “Kidnapper” is a person that the main character had known all through HS, and if the player wants to they would date obviously after knowing each other during the story. so Im just asking if that sounds like a good idea.

Not gonna lie the story isn’t too bad lmao. I’ve read all of it. I guess the author purposely made her look scared since he’s a vampire and she’s pretty much scared of him at the beginning. But yeah, the original cover was better tbh.

3 Likes

In the new released version of My Gangster My Teacher, the main character is the worst. Friend. Ever. I hate her so much. So there’s her best friend’s crush Jeremy and she ends up “suddenly” making out with him, and she won’t even tell her BFF because chickened out. If her best friend hadn’t come over to her house to make sure she was OK, the MC would never have confessed to stealing her BFF’s crush. Real crap. Just like the BFF said, “Isn’t one guy enough?” These kinds of MCs and sometimes best friends are just sick.

2 Likes

I bet, you wanna slaughter the living out of all the characters inside of that story

1 Like

There’s a new version? :neutral_face:

1 Like

I think they just updated the backgrounds, clothes and animations from what I’ve seen on YouTube

1 Like

Ah ok. I thought you meant there was a sequel or something.

1 Like

I’m literally creasing whilst reading that lmao

~ Bump :slight_smile:

This was hilarious, thank you so much. As a story reviewer who has read dozens of stories, I’ve never seen something more accurate.

What if it is actually the same dude shape shifting and teleporting? :eyes:

1 Like

Then again all stories are made of cliches, but what makes them unique is the twist the author puts into the story. I also would like to point out that many girls and women get put into jail for simply DEFENDING themselves. You can be really strong and courageous and still freeze up in that situation.

3 Likes

Good thing my LI is blond and is Cupid basically. Even tho I’ve not even started on the first chapter and am still making characters lmao. (What a shameless self promo)

Except people get mad if every character is white

1 Like

I agree with this. :clap:
The only part I probably have a different opinion on is stories without choices. I couldn’t care less if stories have choices or not. If a story is linear and has a good story, I’d much rather not have choices especially if they don’t matter in the long-run.

3 Likes