Stories we're sick and tired of seeing in the trending and featured section

Stories with a quintillion gem choices! I get that Pocket Gems needs to make money, but giving us 1474346357865764 gem choices isn’t the way to do it! Hell no I’m not paying 137372 diamonds for an outfit I’ll only wear for 45 seconds!

9 Likes

Also when they very blatantly make it so that all the interesting or logical choices are gem choices and the leftover choice is boring or stupid. Sucks the joy out of a game

5 Likes

I hate when people make the girl’s childhood crush “fall in love with her” after getting a makeover. It sends the message that you need to be pretty or look good to be loved. Also, I hope that someone makes this story but makes her realize she is above all of them! She should turn them all down. SHE DOESN’T NEED THEM. SHE IS A QUEEN. PERIOD.

11 Likes

I definitely agree with SAY IT LOUD FOR THE PEOPLE IN THE BACK!

2 Likes

I’m also tired of seeing stories where the MC literally talks and thinks about nothing except how hot the LI is, and every time MC sees LI that there is a ten-second pan up the LI’s body with text about hOw GoOd LoOkInG they are.

7 Likes

I’m tired of seeing mafia stories.

6 Likes

Mafia stories are so popular that it’s a common trope to make fun of mafia stories in Episode stories.

3 Likes

Why am i seeing this now?
Great topic :sparkling_heart::clap:

3 Likes

This is all I needed to seeeeee!!! :clap::clap:

7 Likes

Damn, every single word you wrote out there was so true :clap:t3::boom:
As for me, I’m really, really tired of seeing stories with the “brothers/twins deciding to share sum girl” concept, like wtf!?

8 Likes

Ooh, you will not like the story Dirty Business because twins sharing a girl is what it’s all about. Spoiler alert: the girl is the MC.

6 Likes

Ew! Y tho?

2 Likes

B’cuz its sexually objectifying a girl. And I find that pathetic :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

Honestly, I’m sick of seeing anything about a innocent girl falling for a bad or anything about childhood, but i respect that this is how they have to function :frowning: :sob:

8 Likes

Yeah, why can’t the good girl fall for a good guy? Not every bad boy’s life is a great adventure. Those adventures always end up being dangerous.

6 Likes

Eh, I’m not into the whole employee falling for his/her boss, but I guess some people like it because of how “mature” the boss is.

5 Likes

It’s just so awkward in my opinion.

3 Likes

eww i hate the assistant falling for his boss but i love the directing and art scenes of the story :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Imma be honest rn,

I CAN’T FIND ANY FUNNY STORIES THAT I LIKE I ONLY SEE ROMANCE, AND ACTION IN THE TRENDING SECTION RN WTHECK

And everytime when I see a trending story that’s mix with comedy, The author tries too hard to be funny this is why I read the old stories that I put on my favs that’s still uploading

(This might be a little off topic but stories that I use to read such as Until We Meet Again etc and AND NOW THE AUTHOR CHOICES to revamp the story before the author even finish the story that just pisses me off cuz in the new revamp they be like “Hi tHIs iS A nEW rEVamP CUz i DiDn’T liKe tHe oThEr oNE THAT I MADE” I hear authors say that everytime when someone revamps their story but the non revamp one that they made be lit as heck but it’s their on weather they want to do that or not but at least plan ur story or finish ur story before u decide to revamp it jezz)

2 Likes

For parody, read Pick Your Poison by @amberose.
For action mixed with comedy, read I Despise You by Costa, War Dogs by Kayla Sloans, and Infamous by Kayla Sloans.

2 Likes