Stories Where the MC is the Villain

Stories Where the MC is the Villain

I have no idea if this is the right topic or not.

Hiya everyone! Basically, I’m interested in stories where I play as someone evil. I find them more interesting than stories where I’m the good person. I’m even more uninterested if I play as someone evil then the person changes at the end. I just want to read a story where either the MC has been evil the whole story or turns evil at the end of the story.

14 Likes

H & V: Erose by Bronte

4 Likes

Bookmarking cause we NEED stories with MC IS VILLAIN!!

5 Likes

I agree! I want to play evil for once!

3 Likes

U can also check out this one if suits yr style of being a bad guy. Hm but check it and see if u like it or not. :wink:

3 Likes

yas, TAKE OVER THE WORLD! XDDDD

Little bit of a spoiler but my the MC of my clue entry Between Us is the villain from episode 3/4 onwards, new episode dropping in the next few days if you’re interested :eyes:

3 Likes

I recommend H & V : Bad to the Bone by Lee Funk

It’s not quite a villain, but defiantly an anti-hero vibes since the MC is trying to kill the gods and goddesses in the story.

2 Likes

Moved to Promote Your Story since you’re looking for recommendations. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to PM me if there are any questions. :wink:

There is an evil character that plays a main role in the story which is the grandma

My story The Star Necklace

Description: you are the most rich girl in your country in addition you’re famous but what happens when the Star Necklace uncovers your true identity

Bumping this incase of any more recommendations :blush:

Now that I think about it, the MC’s in all my stories, Between Us, Till Death Do Us Part & Dirty Rotten Cheerleaders are all the villains to an extent? I don’t know why it didn’t comment this the first time.

5 Likes

Homewrecker by Joriemar

5 Likes

Yes, it’s refreshing playing as the villain…

I just want to throw the MC to jail she’s lunatic 🤦

1 Like

I kinda like her lmfao, she reminds me of myself T (since I’ve also been the other woman😅)if I didn’t have any self-control and even less notion of morality😅

1 Like

This is sooooo good!!! Bookmarking it :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

Yoooo but you don’t go killing off someone because of it right? :rofl:

But I like it, it’s a really really refreshing story. I want to know how it’ll resolve in the end :thinking:

No rest reassured about that I wouldn’t go that far :rofl:

I wonder how it’ll end for each protagonist too

1 Like

Who’s the protagonist in your opinion?

For now, the only one I can say is totally innocent is Cassie. Maybe Souline too, but idk what her ex will do to the plot so I’m still holding my opinion about her :thinking: