Stories with an ‘older’ mc?

Yo Episodians! I don’t know why but I’m really interested in stories that have an older mc or has an mc who is a mother or father to a teenager. I’ve read Maternal Instincts and Confessions of a 40 Year old bad boy but that’s all I’ve read on this topic. Does anyone know any stories that are from the perspective of parents (not like pregnancy stories but parents of a teen or something).

Thanks, I really appreciate it.

3 Likes

My Best Investment by Margo Vincent is a good one with an older MC! It’s complete and the points system determines your ending.

2 Likes

Thank you!

2 Likes

I mean there is a Sugar Daddy story :joy:

4 Likes

Lol I suggested my own story but apparently missed this :sweat_smile: :see_no_evil:

2 Likes

I think you portrayed the mother daughter element so well.

2 Likes

These stories have MCs with children. All of them are complete.

• Because of Her by SA
  • Haunted: Dead Child by Dean Rivers
  • Maternal Instincts by @EliseC
  • Shroud by @quixote.chic
  • Trials of Suburbia by @toriah
  • What Doesn’t Kill Us by @Eysenck
4 Likes

Thank you :blush:
Lol my mum actually read some of the story and apparently burst out laughing because the argument at the start reminded her of an argument between us :rofl:

2 Likes

:laughing:

Thank you.

1 Like

Tysm for recommending :heart: edited to add… the MCs are 36 in the “present” time in the story :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

For The Love of Art by @MissLMxx

Chicanery by @J.Miley

Scorned, The Game & Waking by @author.AmberJ

2 Likes

There’s a story called 10+ things to Do by Cribb

1 Like

Cupid’s Arrow: Curmudgeon by Kate Island

it’s not about parents of teens, but grandparents. It’s pretty funny

4 Likes

Thank you for mentioning Dead Child! (It’s been mentioned a lot recently… Maybe I should go in and check directing and grammar plus add CC🤔)

2 Likes

Title: A Touch Of Winter

Author: Aliceproductions.

Genre: Romance/fantasy.

Chapters: 9 (complete.)

Style:

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5314985322741760

Description: Christine lost her true love when he was drafted to Vietnam in the 1960’s. What will happen when she wakes up as a teenager again?

1 Like

My latest story is about a single mother that’s 38 and is raising 3 kids. I think you’ll like it.

Title: Motherly
Author: Drama_Club_Girl_25
Genre: Drama
Chapters: 10 (ongoing)
Description: Cassandra a single mother, is left to raise 3 kids all by herself when her husband leaves her. Will she defy the odds? Or will she crack under the weight of all her stress?
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6083904828276736
Cover:

(I didn’t really intend on promoting my story, but here we are :joy:)

2 Likes

I wouldn’t bother with CC…directing and grammar fixes are probably a good idea though!

2 Likes

Thanks everyone