Stories with brilliant directing

Anyone know any stories with really good directing?

3 Likes

the ruby tiara

2 Likes

Anything by Ebonni (Adrenaline, Hello?, Fine Line)
Thriller: Voodoo
Haunted: Ghastly Grasp

Edited to add:
Shroud
The Infected
Wanderlust Academy

(There are loads more that I’ll add when I have more time.)

6 Likes

its just an illusion: regrets

1 Like

there’re others, i just leave some i really like it :grin:

Galatic Game (Lucky)
Eclipsis (Victoria Masina)
The Treasure of San Javier (Coni B.)

4 Likes

Annabelle
The Dark Prince
Mr. Alan
Delirium
Wings Of Light (amazing story line)
Ruby Tiara
Moonlit Feathers

4 Likes

The Shadow Heir by @Arrows.Episode
Plan B by @Madalynn
Aching for the bad girl by @Olivia2003
anything by @Kaylas.epi :smiley:
The Next stage by @lisa.p

4 Likes

Adrenaline

Thank you! :heart_eyes: :

1 Like

Also, The Infected by @Caitoriri is amazingly well directed.

2 Likes

One of the Girls by @amberose is very well directed. (I laughed so hard. Warning to everyone: please do NOT drink juice when you read because you WILL laugh and you WILL CHOKE ON YOUR DRINK OK.)

The Soul Gems by @VeeZ4ra has super fantastic directing. It seriously awed me. Very fascinating <3

Olden Glory by @episode.uwe ( @surly ) and Precision Impact. Really, this author is super talented and their directing is awesome <3 I fanmailed them telling them they’re talented and they said this is false but thank you. WRONG, YOU GOT SO MUCH TALENT OK?!

Thriller: The Forest Party by Alexandria (@Alexmiw) Ok, I just wanna say I’m seriously proud of this little bean. I’ve seen her directing skills grow and it’s an honor to be along for the ride with her. She’s my sister (not by blood, but hey, you don’t need to be bound by blood to be family) and her directing skills are just becoming ultra sick, impressing me so much, I’d give her all the awards in the world. I love her so much, I’d do anything for her :rofl:

The Three Little Wolves by @MidnightMaiden has amazing directing. I’ve also seen her improve and have to say she’s got an amazing grip on directing, as well as writing! Love ya sis xoxo (I’d also do anything for you)

Game Life by @Kaylas.epi had epic directing that wowed me at every tap (I mean, we’re basically tapping when we read Episode stories lol) so this one had so much wow factor to it-seriously, her directing is so badass <3

9 Likes

Aw thank youuuu :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

You’re so right, One of the girls by @amberose is by far one of the best stories on episode.

6 Likes

:sob::sob: You’re both too kind

4 Likes

So right you are @LillyR it’s so funny and it’s honestly a masterpiece :sparkling_heart:

P.S the last time I checked, it’s super hard to find stories in comedy that are funny. because you have romance/drama stories showing up a lot lol :rofl:

3 Likes

A Criminal’s love
Fallen angel
Kotton Candie
Dr Love

3 Likes

AHEM, BE MORE CONFIDENT IN YOURSELF, YOU KNOW FULL WELL YOUR SKILLS ARE AWESOME AND YOU WRITE MASTERPIECES THAT WILL LAST FOR AGES TO COME :sparkling_heart:

I love you so much sis, and I’m glad you and Alexandria are on my writing journey with me, super supportive both of you are and I’m glad I’m on your writing journeys, too, seeing both of you lovely writers blossom, grow, it’s such a pleasure. You guys mean so much to me :kissing_cat:

3 Likes

Moonlit Feathers by Wincy
The Ruby Tiara by Wincy
Fantastical: Empress of Time by Himeji
Thriller: Hello? by Evil Ebonni
Galactic Game by Lucky
Thriller: Kissed By A Ghost by Amephira
Living a Dream by Mystique

Villainous Heroes (lol or so I’ve been told)

8 Likes

OMG Thank you :sob:

My recent favorites!

LOBITA by @RudeInception
Flight of Passion by @Jadlyss
The Dream and The Dreamer by Nour D.
Detenu by @J.Miley

:heart_eyes:

4 Likes