Stories with CC? Recommendations

community

I’m looking for some good stories that have CC? Preferably, but not limited to, drama or romance stories.

Do you have a preference between INK and LL?

Adrenaline is by far the best story I’ve ever read on Episode

Ink

Four Kingdoms by PL

My story: SWEET PERFECTION
Author: Shweta Mehra
Genre: Romance
Story style: Ink
Description: After breaking up, Sierra moves on to a happy single life, but what happens when she falls for “THE NERD” and her ex coming back to her life. CharacterCustomization
Episodes: 3 (more coming soon)
Instagram: @shweta_episode
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5947516399779840

_x9_posterThumb_uqDFjboF2b

Anymore recommendations?

I liked this story called Hartway Academy of Performing Arts by Emma Mi (?) . There is two versions so if you like ink or limelight you get your pick. It’s Female MC and Male LI, and super cute characters. Directing & Pacing is a dream as well. I know the LI is customized, and I’m like 95% sure the MC is as well. It’s been awhile. It’s a Romance, and a bit predicable at times, but entertaining.

I also liked this Drama story, called Hot Shot by Sammer B It’s a bit predictable story, but its overall compelling and hooking. It’s a rags to riches type story, but the LI (male) is unique. Choices matter. I recall this being INK

The Perks of Being Famous by Mavis Rosebrook is another rags to riches (I swear I don’t have an obsession with them.) I’m 60% sure this has CC, I vaguely remember making my character looking crazy as hell. It’s a Drama This might be Limelight. . .

Any more?

The Trophy Wife, From A to Z, Somewhere Along The Way, Until There Was You, Rebounding with Bad, Rebounding with Storm, Faking Death, & Dear Inmate

Thank you! We must have similar taste in stories. I’ve read 5/8 of your recommendations.

Yas, TASTE! <3