Stories with diverse characters

Hello, I have noticed that quite a lot of people complain that many stories do not have diverse characters, so drop some cool stories you have read that include diversity!

I recently finished the story “Robbed” and although the main focus is the MC trying to find a mysterious girl, it included a trans character and unlike other stories, she was treated like a normal person and not like “the trans person”.

Another story, which is also one of my favourites, is “MC:Convention Tension”. The main character is a black man, something we definitely do not see very often.

1 Like

Welcome to the Amazon Forest by XxAlphaBetaxX
Bad Behavior by Aaliyah Ali
By the Book by Amberose

Eh. Can’t think of anymore :woman_shrugging:t4:

4 Likes

Just made a story (title : the vacation) that includes diversity. It would means a lot if you check them out :heavy_heart_exclamation:

2 Likes

You can also try mine @cherrylemon . My story is Tribe of Malapinchi.

But I think most ppl forget abt it :sweat_smile: but no matter.

3 MCs. Leave you to figure out who they are.

One character is from Thailand and the other from Zimbabwe Africa and the rest are all a mixture of different Asians ( as in Asians stretching all the way till next to Europe till all the way until the Pacific Ocean. ).

There’s a blind man, a deaf woman, a dwarf and quite a couple of others as well :sweat_smile:

Story Title & Author: © Tribe of Malapinchi by Jannah Jackson
Genre: Realistic-Fantasy/Mystery/ Adventure/Thriller/Horror
Story Description:
New Description:
Tales of the Old Asians warned that WW2 scars still plagued the exotic-cursed tribe in the mythical land at East South East Asia. The land of Sun, light & black magic, lies and dark secrets. Can you survive, solve the havoc, cleanse and heal, save and free everyone? Or die in vain?

Old Description:
Toss into a land of the sun, magic, lies and dark secrets in Asia. Can you survive, solve the havoc and save everyone before it’s too late? FullCC/MiniGames/Tappables

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5909308359180288

Cover (With symbolic meanings of the cover inside the story)

Chapters Published: 6/7

1 Like

My story Dirty Little Secret has a diverse cast. The MC comes from Dominican Republic and the love interest is half Italian and half Caucasian. I also have Muslims, African Americans and some characters who are LGBTTTQQIAA. :slight_smile:

Thanks you for trend,
I am currently not up for an read for read but…
I’d like to promote my second story called ETV Shows and Complicated: with Bad Boy and Ugly Duckling !!!
My Story:
Author: Mona K
Story Title: ETV Shows
Genre: Comedy
Description: ETV Shows is an worldwide television channel and you meet all supporting and famous authors. You will help two british tv presenters interview to authors.
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6221651033587712
Instagram: @monak.episode

Below you can find the information you need to try it out.
If you want another try to read in my first story:
My Story:

Author: Mona K
Story Title: Complicated: with Bad Boy and Ugly Duckling
Genre: Romance, Drama, Action, Comedy
Description: Cathyln is constantly picked on by her peers. Boys make fun of her and her “friends” make her do errands for them. Revenge her peers, betrayers and what if guy changes or not?
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4830482803589120
Instagram: @monak.episode

Please make sure to follow me on Instagram to contact me or for sneak peeks of the story! :two_hearts:

Thank you for this thread!!! :heart::yellow_heart::brown_heart::orange_heart:

Ethnicities and Nationalities if you're curious

it is set in The Bahamas, I have an entirely Caribbean Cast (aside from one from the U.K.). With my major & minor characters I wanted to represent different Caribbean ethnic groups [Afro-Latina, East Indian descent, Chinese descent, European Descent (Greek, British and Irish), African descent and I do have a character who’s partially of Carib (Amerindian) descent.] The Nationalities: :bahamas::dominican_republic::costa_rica::guyana::jamaica::turks_caicos_islands::trinidad_tobago::st_vincent_grenadines::barbados::antigua_barbuda::haiti:

Title : The Lights Are On: Love Octagon
Author: Its Lexi
Genre: Comedy
No. of episodes: 6
Desc.: A group of friends considered inseparable, now have friendships tested. How will drama affect their relationships? Find out in this hilarious romantic comedy!
Instagram page: @lexiplaysepi
Style: Limelight
story link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4748009143664640

El cover:

There is no CC at this time, so if that’s a requirement for you I’d recommend skipping over this one (CC will be added when episode 7 is released though)! :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

You can check out my story
Never look away
Drama

Story cover

Story link

Feel free to check mine The Star Necklace

Description: you are the most rich girl in your country in addition you’re famous but what happens when the Star Necklace uncovers your true identity

My story has an Asian MC and an Asian-Latino LI!
Title: AW: Everything In Between
Genre: Mystery/Adventure/Romance
LINK : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4590429666607104
Summary: In 2025, heroes all around the world are being mysteriously killed and murdered. Will Lyric and the cocky superhero he hates be able to solve the case? [LGBT/MALE MC/DIVERSITY]
Cover: