Stories with Evil/Morally Gray MCs?

Does anyone know any good stories featuring main characters who aren’t morally pure? Anti heroes, villains, whatever?

Shadow and Bone really reawakened my love for the Crows, which led to me rereading Six of Crows then The Gilded Wolves and The Young Elites and now I’m craving more evil characters lmao

6 Likes

I guess you can try The Clumsy Supergirl? You can choose to be a hero or villain… I haven’t gotten that far so I’m not sure if it’s what you’re looking for.

3 Likes

While I’m not sure if it’s what you’re looking for since all of those are fantasy, my story is a drama that features a morally gray MC whose actions you control and ending changes based on those choices, so she can end up on the good or bad side of morally gray depending on what you choose to do. It’s more about moral choices and real life stuff, so idk if that’s what you’re looking for, but if you’re interested the link is on instagram @dynastywrites :wink:

3 Likes

Try bad to bone by Lee funk… MC is villain

4 Likes

The only villain MC story I’ve ever read is Home Wrecker by Joriemar, which is very entertaining.

3 Likes

My story’s MCs are criminals but not really by choice and therefore morally grey so maybe that’s something for you?

Story: The Unwanted
Genre: Mystery
Insta: @evilyn.writes
Style: Ink

Description:
15 years since we’ve been deemed useless and deported to Earth. Now, we reunite to solve the supernatural murders and as past becomes present, our mistakes become fatal…

Advanced directing/ overlays etc.

Link: https://episodeinteractive.com/s/i/5431076573085696

If not I recommend Dead or Alive (morally grey) and Despicables (villain) by Sara, Cold Blood (villain) by Laura and Watch my Six (morally grey) by Laila

I’ve never read any of those books so if I have it wrong I apologise :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I know of one called Deadly Nightshade… you might want to check that out. I think the author also has other stories with MCs that are actually the villain.

2 Likes

If you don’t mind a self promo, I think my new story might suit your interest. It’s an action-thriller with a male antihero MC, LGBTQ themes, and film-like style of directing :black_heart:

Title: Sprint
Author: Licorice (@licorice.ep)
Genre: Thriller/Romance
Description: Sick of a desperate future, Blake conspires to put an end to his ringleader. But one chance meeting with fate would change all he thought he had in plan.
Details: Male MC, 1 male LI, no CC, very mature themes.
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4842607986540544

3 Likes

Shameless self promo :eyes:

My story is about taking vengeance. The MC isn’t quite the best role model as she makes questionable decisions, can be egoistic, and even neglects her daughter. She may not be an evil person but definitely morally grey.

My story
Title: Act of Vengeance
Author: Rosenspitze
Style: Limelight
Genre: Thriller/Drama
Chapter: 10 (ongoing)
Description: 1926: A hazardous situation and the shadowing of a girl have one thing in common: the death of your friends. Your plan - finding the murderers & taking vengeance. The hunt begins!
Instagram: rosenspitze.episode
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5819471904702464
Cover:

2 Likes

uwu thank you for recommending my story :smiley:

1 Like

Ur stroy is awesome …it deserves to be recommended

1 Like

http://episodeinteractive.com/s/453572325192499

Thank you for the thread.

Was just going to recommend Sprint. Excellent story.

1 Like

Thank you :pleading_face::heart:

I want to recommend The Game by Amber J. (not sure if she has a forums account). It’s kinda hard to explain without spoiling the story, so I’ll just say give it a try.

1 Like

Hi! I have a story with mystery and revenges hope you like it
Hi! Would love to do a R4R
HEY GUYS!
KYRA MOLSWAY HERE!
I HAVE MADE A NEW STORY!
DO READ!

NAME= LOVE AND REVENGES
GENRE= MYSTERY
STATUS= MORE EPISODE COMING
DESCRIPTION = New students in high school, two brothers. One of them likes you and one wants revenge. Do you know them , have you ever met them?
TOTAL EPISODE PUBLISHED= 6
ABOUT=

1. INTERESTING CHEMISTRY AND MYSTERY
  2. NOT MANY GEM CHOICES
  3. CENSORED WORDS
  4. 7+

Please read my story! Help me earn good points and ranks! I am doing R4R!

episodeinteractive.com

Hi! I’d like to recommend my story, which has morally grey characters and a villainous MC.

Title: Deadly Nightshade

Author: Faith

IG: @kikis.stories

Genre: Thriller

Features:
:wilted_flower: Limited CC (black MC)
:wilted_flower: Advanced directing (overlays, zooms, filters, etc) & points system used
:wilted_flower: Diverse cast
:wilted_flower: No gem choices other than “support the author”
:wilted_flower: No romance. (It’s not a major part of the story.)
:wilted_flower: Bonus scenes are free!
:wilted_flower: You can skip the first 5 episodes & episode 8 for free if you’ve already read it.
:wilted_flower: Sounds/music are heavily used
:wilted_flower: You can also skip heavy/triggering scenes and there are warnings used if there’s no skip option.

Style: Limelight

Episodes: 8, season 1 is complete

Description:
“The balance of black and white.”

After a woman’s brutal murder, her ghost returns for revenge. But ambition, betrayal, and tragedy unfold in her quest for vengeance…

Link: Deadly Nightshade

Deadly Nightshade small cover

1 Like