Stories with Families

Hey guys!
I was wondering if any of you happen to know some stories with Children in them. I have some ones which I am currently reading such as, Raising Daisy, Unlock My Heart and Becoming a Mom of 2 but I would really love to see more with families. I find them wholesome and it makes me super happy :pleading_face:
Anywho, if you do know some or even written one yourself, please reply :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

8 Likes

Moved to Promote Your Story since you’re looking for recommendations. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

Life Changes

2 Likes

Author: Julie.R

The Supernatural Family
Harmless
Half Demon Half Angel

I love life changes!! I just checked it out! Definitely going to save the story! Thank you for the recommendation!

I will definitely read this and get back to you!!!

1 Like

Motherly by @Drama_club25

This is my story. I’m not sure about wholesome. There are 2 kids. A 14 year old girl and 11 year old boy. It deals with the family coming to terms with one parent being gay. They all react in their own way. Choices matter. They are a close family, but strained as a result. If you want a happy ending, you can have it.

Title: Blended
Author: Matilda
Genre: Drama
Episodes: 6 (more coming)
Description: Althea and Maximo have been married for 15 years and have 2 kids. But when one of them can no longer deny their sexuality, will the family fall apart? Choice of MC, LCC, LGBTQ LI full CC. Choices matter.

Adulting Shelf Aug. 2020

The Best Stories Are Worth Sharing: Queer: Blended

Maybe you can check out Unexpected Daddy! It’s similar to Raising Daisy, having male MC but with an unexpected son! :heart_eyes:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.