Stories with language diversity etc

Hello! I am currently reading a story where the MC and her family is french (It’s called Not an angel by Marion) and I absolutely love that so I would love to read more stories with characters or MC’s that are from another country and maybe says whole sentences in their language or some words here and there etc.

Thank you beforehand! :heart:

6 Likes

There are loads, but the ones i can remember right now… :revolving_hearts:

Temptation Bundling.
Are all monsters evil?: Against all odds.

1 Like

Hi CrashedBae,

I hope you are fine. :blush:
If you are looking for a story with language diversity, you can definitely try my story ! :grin:
The MC speaks french sometimes.

Below my link, I hope you will enjoy it :wink:
I am ok with feedback too.

Title E L I T E
Author Name Iah Miko
Description How will you do when your duty will go against your principles ? Who will you save first ? / Comment feras-tu lorsque ton devoir s’opposera à tes principes ? Qui sauveras-tu en premier ?
Genre Action
Style Limelight
Instagram @iah_miiko
Cover

The first 4 episodes are on the app! I’m a french author so I publish my story both in english as in french. Enjoy :wink:

episodeinteractive.com

The Best Stories Are Worth Sharing: E L I T E

Checkout this story, on the Episode App! If you like it, support the story by passing it along!

1 Like

Stuck with You by Aubrey and Fabulous in Fat by Britte are the only ones coming to mind right now, but I have two upcoming stories with diverse characters, however the most common languages in them apart from English is Russian:

Stories

💙 Promote Your Unreleased Stories Here 💚 - #17

This one has a fair bit of German and Ukrainian though:

BLACKTAIL–NINER Чорнохвоста Дев’ятка

1 Like

I think you’d enjoy my story! The MC is latina (she will sometimes speak Spanish, but she’s also fluent in other languages) and the main LI is American-Korean, so he speaks Korean every now and then (plus there’s another Korean side character who also speaks the language sometimes!). Hope you like it :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Title: The Fixer
Genre: Drama/Romance
Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5771622302416896
Instagram: @dynastywrites
Description: Power, money and influence. This successful Hollywood fixer has the perfect life. But when someone from her past comes back for a favor, everything is about to change.
Extras: Full CC for MC and LIs + 2 LIs + Point System + Choices Matter :sparkles:

1 Like

I have a story that’s set in Montreal, Canada, so it has a mix of French, Spanish, Chinese and Danish in it. But not in every chapter. Just a few lines mixed in here and there thoughout the story.

You might like Meet Me There by Ems if you’re into intense stories!

My story takes place in Germany, and it has some German words and sentences. :upside_down_face:

My story
Title: Act of Vengeance
Author: Rosenspitze
Style: Limelight
Genre: Thriller/Drama
Chapter: 11 (ongoing)
Description: 1926: A hazardous situation and the shadowing of a girl have one thing in common: the death of your friends. Your plan - finding the murderers & taking vengeance. The hunt begins!
Instagram: rosenspitze.episode
Link:

Hi! I highly recommend Watch my Six by Laila (the MC is from Egypt and can speak multiple languages) the story also takes part all across Europe so it might be something you enjoy :two_hearts:

My new story takes place in Austria, so there is a lot of German. :sparkles:

Title : 10 Preconditions
Genre : Romance (with a lot of drama)
Style : Limelight
Chapters : 5, more coming soon

Description : 10 Preconditions - everything Lola needs to never fall in love…
But what happens when Jonathan enters her life and slowly makes Lola break her own rules?

Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5467133512450048

Includes :
CC (MC & LI)
Choices
Point system

Author : MyEpisodees
Instagram : myepisodees