Stories with male mc or pov of both male and female mc

It seems like I have a lot of time with this lock-down situation and believe me guys I’m really bored. Reading stories will be a good way to kill time and it won’t hurt either because you guys really work hard for us.

So a big thanks to Episode Community <3

24 Likes

One of the Girls by @amberose I think

Seckry Sequence by @JosephEvans

4 Likes

At some point, Episode had a shelf full of stories with a male POV. Sorry, I don’t know of any male POV stories. I hope you find some good stories to read though. I recommend I Despise you (INK), Dragon Bride (LL), Craving for you (LL), Wanderer (INK and if you like werewolf stories), Ruby Tiara (INK), Craving for More (LL), and something called Three Kingdoms, or Kingdom…or something like that (INK). Oh, and also Cursed Evil Love (LL and if you like romance).

4 Likes

Thank you :innocent:

1 Like

The Night We Met and Make Up Your Mind by @BarS

2 Likes

I appreciate it :heart:

1 Like

And Thin Blue Line by @Eysenck

2 Likes

Thanks dear

1 Like

The Ruby Tiara is so good! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Once again thanks :grin:

1 Like

It is! The point system is great and I really got emotionally invested into the story.

3 Likes

Yes, I love how historical it is! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

You just made me remember “Fallen angel: Quest for heart” by @miru , it also got me invested for so long

2 Likes

Nice! I’ll check it out Thanks! I hope I’ll be able to write a story as good as theirs.

1 Like

Sure you will

1 Like

Thanks! I’m working on a story right now called “Sincerely, Maylene” that I am pre-writing. It’s supposed to be historical in a fantasy world just like Ruby Tiara. It’s supposed to resemble the mid 1800s in England.

2 Likes

Can’t wait

1 Like

Chicanery by J. Miley
Detenu by J. Miley (Choice to play as male or female)
Verdict by J. Miley
Thin Blue Line by Eysneck
The Night We Met by Bars
The Dark Prince by Nis
The Blank Page by Janna

3 Likes

Thanks for recommendations :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Thank you! Me neither, honestly. :joy:

1 Like