Stories with multiple point systems

Hii, so im looking for stories that have multiple point systems but that don’t focus only on romance points, but also like personality points, survival ones, points that affect how other characters interact with you etc. Regarding the genre i like mystery, fantasy, thriler, adventure. Help me please :pleading_face:

The first one that comes to mind is The Infected by Caitoriri but it’s a horror.

3 Likes

Stormbreaker by Arch (fantasy)
Wherever We Go by Tsukino (romance)

College of eternity by Sopho its fantasy
LOST by Mary d Sava its mystery

2 Likes

Thank you for the thread :heartbeat: My stories have it. Hope you’ll check it out!
TITLE: Our little secret

GENRE: Mystery/Drama

DESCRIPTION: What could be better than meeting five close friends at a student party? Such events are extremely rare. However, things don’t get so rosy when a dead girl is found in the house. Who is behind this and what is the little secret of each of them?

•Full CC

•Sounds & Music

•Point System, Choices matter, Mini games

My ig: @epi.ksu

𝓣𝓲𝓽𝓵𝓮: SWY: If I were you

𝓓𝓮𝓼𝓬𝓻𝓲𝓹𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷: In order to stay in college, Hayley is forced to study economics with the golden boy Kevin. But what happens when they switch bodies? How will they live someone else’s life?

𝓖𝓮𝓷𝓻𝓮: Fantasy/Comedy/Romance

•2 LI (M&F)

•CC

•Sounds & Music

•Point System, Choices matter, Mini games

My ig: @epi.ksu

you can check my story with lots of point system.
It’s a fantasy story

I got you covered!
Don’t know if this is your cup of tea but…this one I’ve been working on for some time now. Its not romance based but more a climb to power.

Name: Total Control: Blood Mist
Genre: Drama / music / adventure
Warning: Sensitive content
Features: Map system / multiple mini games / very impactful choices / Easter eggs / many alternative routes / skill system / quick time interactive action scenes / extra exclusive scenes at the end of each chapter

Chapters 9 (season 1)
Description: Climb your way to the top and take total control of an entire school empire. Your journey along the way will be daring and may ultimately shape who you become.

Everything you need to know if interested: Total Control Official Wiki 🌐

Trailer: Just a scratch of the surface of season 1

Link to story

If you are a reviewer, pm to get the exclusive code to unlock all extras.

Hope you enjoy :heart::grin:

Hi there,

My DD Entry “DD: Bridging The Gap” will fit these requirements :slight_smile:

CC : Yes
Description : For Everly and Lucas it was love at first sight. When she wakes up from a coma with no memory of him, will he succeed in making her fall in love with him once again?
Genre : Comedy
LIs : 1LI
Choices : Choices Matter, Dual Points System
Gems : Top Up Points and Support the Author, Unlock Bonus Scenes if Points Insufficient
Publish Date : TBD
Instagram: @rhyann.episode