Stories without Romance/Love interest

Hey!
So I am just curious if there are any stories on Episode without the romantic plot? I never read a story where you don’t have anything connected with flirting or love. I am just curious :grin: do you know any of them? Do they exist?

I don’t mean the stories where Romance is just not relevant. I mean stories with NO romantic plot :smiley:

6 Likes

Oh yeah… come to think of it this is very true… I can’t recall any stories I have read which don’t have romance… It really is scary.

That’s why I decided to write a story romance-free. Please feedback to me about it if this somehow qualifies. :slight_smile: I don’t have any LI for the MC nor is the plot romance driven. My story is called Tribe of Malapinchi.

7 Likes

Such a good point! I can only think of Ace of Hearts by Yuengliang. I’m bookmarking this thread because I’m curious as well!

4 Likes

I am actually working on a non-romantic story right now! It is my very first one, called Altered Mind, in the genre of mystery.

2 Likes

Moved to Episode Fan Community since Community is for discussion of specific stories. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to PM me if there are any questions. :wink:

Have You Seen Monday? By @Rubyllee doesn’t contain romance!

If I remember correctly, the ones I list below have no romance either!

Mysterious Signals and Haunted: Brook both by @Antika
Haunted: Take Me Home also by Rubyllee
Echoes of the Future by @purplezombieattack
Villain Rehab by @Caitoriri

I know I’ve read more, but those are the ones I can think of off the top of my head!

5 Likes

My newest story has an option to have a romantic route / or no romance.

Caitoriri’s The Infected also has a no romance route if I’m not mistaken.

1 Like

Infamous)

1 Like

In Corvaena’s “Duemadiri” and “Telvoikai,” you can choose not to have any love interests. J. Miley’s “Detenu” also does not have any love interests for the MC.

2 Likes

There’s a thread here: Romance Free Stories (it’s closed so keep your thread open) however feel free to browse it and you may come across suggestions you like : )

2 Likes

Hello? By Evil Ebonni (I don’t think it has any romance)

2 Likes

Nice! :slight_smile: Thanks

Hey, it’s Yueliang here. Thanks for mentioning my story, but it actually does have romance/love interests, because the main character is a romantic asexual. However, I remember reading a story called “Hollywood Icon” where you could choose to play as an aromantic asexual (that way your character wouldn’t date anyone!). I also remember that in The Ruby Tiara by Wincy, you can choose to have no romance, if I am not wrong.

3 Likes

thank you love :hugs:

1 Like

Oh gosh I forgot about that! Sorry it’s been so long since I’ve read :sweat_smile: thanks for correcting me!

There’s a non-romance adventure story called “10(+1) Things To Do” by Cribb :slight_smile:

1 Like

Haha it’s alright! Thanks for reading and mentioning my story anyway. :blush:

1 Like

Thank you so much Moon @MoonW13 ! :kissing_heart: Love you!

1 Like