Stories without Romance

Hi, everyone!

So, about 90% of the stories on Episode are romance, and it’s really hard to find stories that don’t revolve around romance, so do you guys know any good stories that don’t focus on romance? If you have a non-romantic story of your own, don’t hesitate to post it down below. Thanks!

1 Like

@leslieloo H&V : Pregnant By My Twin’s Student’s Gang Leader Dad by @J.Miley, Teen Years by @nrivera. These are some non-romance stories.

4 Likes

Mental health awareness: Utopia by Weber
Comedy: Dirty sexy teenagers ( there are romantic parts but most of the time is comedy and really good one )

2 Likes

I have story which don’t have romance , but there maybe some(lot😅) grammatical mistakes
Name—> Choose!!!
Author—>@ya
Genra—> adventure/sci-fi
Link—>

Hope you enjoy :wink:

1 Like

Hi @leslieloo , I have a comedy that has no romance element, I hope you can give it a try if you like. :wink:
It’s called Have You Seen Monday? Thanks! :blossom:

2 Likes

Umm lol They sound like romance stories

1 Like

have you seen Monday? Is it your story??
I am big fan of your’s😍

2 Likes

Omg thank you so much! Yes, it is my latest story. :grin: I’m glad you like it. hehehe.

2 Likes

Thank you!
@Toriblack actually, PBMTSGLD is a Parody that makes fun of all the overdone Episode cliches. It’s a comedy, with not really any romance at all.
Description: A parody where mistaken identities and a chance meeting leave you pregnant by your twin’s student’s gang leader dad. LL/INK/Classic with Character Customization

3 Likes

These are some good stories! I enjoyed J.Miley’s story, Dirty Sexy Teenagers, and Have You Seen Monday? Thanks for your recommendations, guys!

2 Likes

I’m so glad you enjoyed it!

1 Like

I did. You are truly talented. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Equality by AMES

1 Like

Thank you for giving my story a try! :heart_eyes: I’m glad you like it. :kissing_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

Hi I write stories with no romance element.If you like you can give them a try :wink:
Tittle:Mr Bond’s Murder
Genre:thriller ( with contents of mystery and comedy)
Description: A snowy night, A few clues and a murder investigation, where noone is reliable to be trusted…

Tittle:Curse of the Twins
Genre:Horror
Description:Amy is forced to shift in a house haunted by the souls of twins.She better finds their secret before it gets too late…

1 Like

Thanks, I’ll check those two out.

1 Like

Kind of late, but thank you so much for the recommendation :slight_smile:

My first story “Alice’s Story” has no romance.

1 Like

Hi! Omg I can’t believe I found this thread! My story is based ON PURPOSE on friendship love, and not romance, because I feel like friendship is so underrated in episode, but a real friend can be worth so much more!
These are the details:
Author Insta: @bonniedundee.epi
Title: Game Of Disguises
Style: Ink
Chapters: 4
Genre: Drama/Action
Brief Description: Two best friends have fun by disguising themselves as other people and attend luxurious and fancy events, but what happens when they find themselves in the wrong place and at the wrong time?
LBTG inclusive + Advanced Directing

Link:

2 Likes

Here. My story has no romance. If you are interested.

1 Like